Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 1 Begins!

+10
PartJoker
LSP
markmarkadam
Elmo
RayofLight010
the kid
Favorite
Zed Di Dragon
Jman
Snail
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

76Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

LSP wrote:Wait, aren't we shortening it FROM 24 hours?
My mistake, to 12 or 16.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

77Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

I say we just end night now.

Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Wake up, and smell the ashes...

78Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

79Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:05 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

80Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:08 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Well whether we vote for 12 or 16 Night would've ended already so...
End of Night 1

Night One has ended. Elmo was assassinated. Elmo was a Scry. Oh noes.

--

Dead people can still post in here, but they cannot vote.

Day 2 begins now, and ends at March 15, 12:00 PM EST (that's noon). You have 24 hours to vote for someone to lynch.

You can all still talk in this topic, however.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

81Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

WTF Kill Partjoker!!!

82Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:12 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

May the villagers not let Elmo die in vain.

The wolves have obviously joined together, and partjoker fell into the trap and killed Elmo.

He was the only one who knew his role, and now he must die.

83Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

That's smart, guys. Kill someone who fell for a trap, rather than whoever set that trap. Isn't the point to lynch wolves?

How about asking him who he's told, and lynch that guy?

Edit: It occurs to me I'm misunderstanding the situation. Partjoker must've fallen into YOUR trap.

Last edited by Zed Di Dragon on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

84Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:17 pm

markmarkadam

markmarkadam
Goldfish

part joker

85Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:19 pm

markmarkadam

markmarkadam
Goldfish

Zed Di Dragon wrote:That's smart, guys. Kill someone who fell for a trap, rather than whoever set that trap. Isn't the point to lynch wolves?

How about asking him who he's told, and lynch that guy?

Edit: It occurs to me I'm misunderstanding the situation. Partjoker must've fallen into YOUR trap.

part joker betrayed the villagers. I won't go into detail, but he tried to sabotage us. It's obvious no villager would do that knowing what he did.

86Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:21 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

I kinda think either Favorite or Jman is a wolf... both told me they were villagers but they aren't telling me the same plans. Favorite told me we should lynch Elmo... before Elmo was assassinated and revealed as a scry. so I'm leaning towards him now.

Last edited by LSP on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

87Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:23 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

I think Zed sounds logical... but I don't know what partjoker supposedly did to the villagers so I guess I can't say anything. But this unanimity (if that's how you spell it) about partjoker seems like he's too obvious a target.

I'm still leaning towards Favorite or Jman set him up...

88Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Let me clarify. Our "plan" was to inform one person of those crucial roles.

This person leaked it to his wolf team mates and even with Elmo baned, 4 votes overturned the 3 defending Elmo's head.

We know it's partjoker, and I cannot prove it, but by his death you'll see.

89Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:38 pm

PartJoker

PartJoker
Narwhal

I vote to lynch Jman for 2 reasons.

1. He started a rally against me which holds no reasoning. Anyone who pursuades others to cry wolf that quickly is a threat.

2. He is very quick to change his information. One day this person is scrier, next day a different person is a scrier. A person who constantly changes his (false) information is obviously lying.

90Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

PartJoker wrote:I vote to lynch Jman for 2 reasons.

1. He started a rally against me which holds no reasoning. Anyone who pursuades others to cry wolf that quickly is a threat.

2. He is very quick to change his information. One day this person is scrier, next day a different person is a scrier. A person who constantly changes his (false) information is obviously lying.

Thats weird, Jman didnt start the lynching campaign against you. I started it off.

91Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

I changed my information the first day because I started with a random point. I then decided to join in on Zed's bandwagon.

After that, I learned the person Zed's bandwagon was against was a mason.

Furthermore, I started this rally against you with very logical reasoning. I won't state it in public like this because I don't know who's reading it.

92Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:45 pm

PartJoker

PartJoker
Narwhal

Favorite, I haven't been in contact with you, yet you say that you started the campaign to lynch me?

What evidence was shown to you that goes against me? From my point of view, you and Jman started this whole thing off without ever questioning me first. Odd....

93Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

PartJoker wrote:Favorite, I haven't been in contact with you, yet you say that you started the campaign to lynch me?

What evidence was shown to you that goes against me? From my point of view, you and Jman started this whole thing off without ever questioning me first. Odd....

jman just told me you were blaming everything on me, so the campaigned against you

94Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:49 pm

PartJoker

PartJoker
Narwhal

Favorite, why would I blame you if we were not in contact? I'm blaming Jman because of my reasons. Before this, I had no reason to suspect you of being a wolf.

Obviously someone is lying to you....(Jman)

95Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Elmo_a11
Worry not my children.
I have reached a better place now.
One or more of the people we once held to be safe is a traitor.
Do not let them kill us one by one.
Reevaluate your friends. Find their motivations.
Although a guardian spirit protected me, i was outnumbered. All the wolves are now in league.
All ganged up on me.
This means that now our guardian spirit is useless, so long as they all vote as a unit.

These are trying times, but in times of difficulty the bravest and brightest amongst us may shine.
Do not disappoint me.
I will be watching.

96Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

The reasoning against PartJoker seems solid. If I could vote I would've voted for him.

97Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Thank you Zed, as I now realize lynching you was one of the biggest mistakes we villagers made.

98Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

Zed Di Dragon wrote:The reasoning against PartJoker seems solid. If I could vote I would've voted for him.
Thanks Zed, sorry we didn't realize partjoker was a wolf sooner.

99Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 pm

PartJoker

PartJoker
Narwhal

So far 4 votes against me?

All because Jman told you some random evidence that he refuses to share on the forum?

What is going on here?

If I were to guess, either Jman has fooleld Favorite or Favorite has fooled Jman.

I give up trying to decide which.

100Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:01 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Oh, Zed and Elmo... so sorry Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum