Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem

+3
Zed Di Dragon
thecat100
Providence
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Providence

Providence
Narwhal

Copy/pasted from my post in the real round four thread:

Somehow I didn't notice earlier that tonight was Passover dinner, and so I'll be leaving the house in like an hour's time and will both lack the time to close up the story and won't even have a computer present to post it all. So, so that you're not all left in the dark completely, I'll at least link you guys to the gameplay log I kept as well as hand out Superlatives! The log is mostly complete and covers most of the interesting parts of the game, but there's a gap from my leave of absence and the parts after that are less in-depth. Oh well. Expect story closure to come in a few day's time, but with Passover i'll be too busy tonight, and I'm booked solid almost all of tomorrow. But sit tight. The mysteries of the Amulet of Souls will be revealed in due time.

THE LOG: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1148928/werewolf%20round%20four%20document.doc

SUPERLATIVES:

Best at Dying: Buzzlightyear! This guy was so good that he died before anyone else could. Good job!

Most Skillful Deceiver and Strategist: Zed Di Dragon! Seriously, this guy has had dozens of plans going on at any given moment, and proved himself time and time again to be master manipulator. Somehow he gained the absolute trust of several villagers. An admirable conniver indeed.

Most Talkative: Adamwang120! Seriously, I couldn't get this guy to shut up.

Most Benevolent Enemy: Danger! Although a wolf who survived several days, she never once posted a single assassination vote. You all owe her your thanks.

Most Amusing Posts: Esque! I'm sure everyone can agree here...

Van Helsing Incarnate: Jman! This guy was the worst nightmare for the wolves. For every wolf that died this game, he had a hand in orchestrating their demise.

Most Poetic: Haiku Killer! 'nuff said.

Least Suspicious Enemy: Chaosfaction! It would seem chaos acted so suspiciously that nobody could believe he was actually a wolf the whole time. Was it intentional? Who cares! It worked either way...

Super Sesquipedalianist: Vapid Seraphim! Before one could even begin to fathom the slightest bit what it was Mr. Seraphim was attempting to communicate, one had to either rely on multi-volumed-dictionaries or a fantastically diverse vocabulary acquired through years of study.

Best Scryer Skillz: Unknown3! Technically he was the devil, but that makes him a scryer all the same. He rarely hit a common villager. Somehow this guy was crazy accurate in finding special roles. Kudos to you.

Most unlucky: Wquist! This guy was the base 75% scry. However, on three separate occasions with 75% accuracy, fate conspired against him and resulted in false scrys. Essentially every first scry he submitted was a lie, and he was supposed to be the more accurate. I swear, random.org must hate him.

Should Have Saved the Day: Sine! I mean seriously, why did nobody buy his post? The image and evidence he sent should have been more than enough to kill the beast and devil, but somehow nobody responded. Sine ought to have been the hero of the villagers. Oh well.

Most Logical: Slade! He managed to invent the position that Jman would essentially hold before it developed around him. In addition, his arguments were usually well thought out, and Slade never overextended his trust. A cautious but intelligent asset for the villager team.

Most Delicious: SirGuy! The wolves could not wait to sink their teeth into Sir and ate him right away. He must really have tasted good.

Genocidal Monster: Snail! Single-handedly killed all survivors. Terrible person.

Most Guilty-Appearing Innocent: RedOctober! On the day Red died, he had an entire unanimous vote against him. Not a single person voted elsewhere. He must really have appeared guilty.

Hooray for all of our winners!

..and congrats again to all of our wolves for winning!

And also, congrats to Esque for winning the Neutral sidegame, somehow without even really attacking his enemy!

Good job guys.

Stay tuned in the upcoming days for the final story closure.

Also, feel free to discuss strategies and final thoughts in here.

2Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:06 am

thecat100

thecat100
Goldfish

Man that was a good game.

I hated it how I was pretty much clueless the whole game and only knew my allies at the end XD

3Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:37 am

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

And then they instantly lynched you!

4Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Hey, thecat100, why are you not dead? Fix'd.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

5Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:51 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

Snail wrote:Hey, thecat100, why are you not dead? Fix'd.
because hes a werewolf zombie of course. and you cant kill a werewolf zombie by lynching them.

6Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:52 am

thecat100

thecat100
Goldfish

@Zed

I think it was rather they lynched me because I decided to accuse to Jman. Which then led to like two separate groups accusing each other. Then we kinda agreed of using me as sacrifice.

Also, don't I get a revenant achievement for being the only zombie?

7Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 am

jakobs98

jakobs98
Narwhal

Most Skillful Deceiver and Strategist: Zed Di Dragon! Seriously, this guy has had dozens of plans going on at any given moment, and proved himself time and time again to be master manipulator. Somehow he gained the absolute trust of several villagers. An admirable conniver indeed.
No !@#$.

How is it possible I didn't get most the most stupid award?

https://twitter.com/#!/Jakobs1998

8Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:20 am

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

I was especially pleased at gaining evens Risque's trust right after I killed her. What a lucky break for me!

9Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Risque

Risque
Goldfish

Zed Di Dragon wrote:I was especially pleased at gaining evens Risque's trust right after I killed her. What a lucky break for me!

I'll admit, Zed, you played a very good game.

10Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

I'm still waiting for the story conclusion, you tease. :[

11Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Tue May 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Providence

Providence
Narwhal

Lololol... remember waay back when to that time I promised to close the story in a few days? Well, suddenly the year's end came outta nowhere and every teacher decided to pile work at once and extracurriculars are draining all my free time away and SO...

story conclusion has been postponed until summer starts so I can do it right. I had really ambitious plans for how to end it and I just don't have much time anymore with school's closing and AP exams and i don't even know. Just sit tight and the secrets of the Amulet of Souls and the origin of the Aphid Vampire's Guide and the fates of the villagers will be revealed in due time.

Oh and you all (with the exception of like two) were most upsettingly unobservant. I suggest you pay the photo of the founding members of New Prosperity another visit and look at it rather closely

12Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:29 am

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

So when does summer start for you yankees?

13Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:27 am

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Zed Di Dragon wrote:So when does summer start for you yankees?
It's been summer already for a few weeks. General apathy it looks like.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

14Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:43 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

I care! =[ Whoever the host is should start hosting

15Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 - Postmortem Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

I was thinking less about a new round and more about the conclusion of the previous one.

I liked all the flavour story text. :[

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum