Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 1 Begins!

+10
PartJoker
LSP
markmarkadam
Elmo
RayofLight010
the kid
Favorite
Zed Di Dragon
Jman
Snail
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

26Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

I don't know any of you people; how should I have a clue?

27Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

Zed Di Dragon wrote:I don't know any of you people; how should I have a clue?
You could give me the password to your account, and could verify your identity and save you. Several of us have been doing that.

DO NOT DO THIS, IT WAS A JOKE!!!

Last edited by Favorite on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

28Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Favorite wrote:
You could give me the password to your account, and could verify your identity and save you. Several of us have been doing that.
I really hope you havent' been doing that,
That totally destroys the purpose of the game.
For shame, really, the whole point is that you can't have proof.
If anyone here is sharing passwords, huge drop in respect.
Dont do that.

29Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

Yeah, what the hell? That should be bannable.

30Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Favorite wrote:
What are you serious? Don't do that.

Besides the obvious problem of screwing your entire team over if you give your team's identities to a wolf, that's just overall pretty unstable.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

31Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

Zed Di Dragon wrote:Yeah, what the hell? That should be bannable.
So should being a wolf. Prepare to die.

32Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

End of Day 1

Day One has ended. Zed Di Dragon was lynched. Zed Di Dragon was a Villager (regular). Way to go.

--

Dead people can still post in here, but they cannot vote.

Night 1 begins now, and ends at March 14, 6:00 PM EST. Wolves/scries/baners, you have 24 hours to send in your votes by PM (private message) to me.

You can all still talk in this topic, however.

33Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

Well my bad. Smile PS we weren't actually sharing passwords I was just trying to bluff you out.

34Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

And as Zed's feet sway under the gallows, Elmo shakes his head in disgust.
A villager has died.
We can't let this happen tomorrow, or the wolves surely will gain the upper hand.
From now on lets try to lynch from logical evidence, not
'He pointed fingers the most!' or
'He's not as nervous as he should be!'
Let Zed be a warning to us all about letting the bandwagon steer itself.
Nothing was against him.
Yet we all turned on him.
We'd better check our paranoia before we lose our most important players.

35Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Favorite wrote:Well my bad. Smile PS we weren't actually sharing passwords I was just trying to bluff you out.
Glad to hear no password sharings, but DO NOT EVER actually do that,
or,
or,
i dont know what.
But that's a bad idea.
Completely kills the point of the game.

36Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Also, i find it lulzy that Zed is Dead, as thats a name of a dubstep group i like.
Guess you were doomed from the start.

37Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

Told ya.

What was that bluff supposed to accomplish? If I was a wolf there would be no way I would've shared my password. Anyone could tell you that.

Food for thought.

38Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

Zed Di Dragon wrote:Told ya.

What was that bluff supposed to accomplish? If I was a wolf there would be no way I would've shared my password. Anyone could tell you that.

Food for thought.
Sorry i just wanted to livin up the game, not to many people are posting. No hard feelings?

39Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

HOWL! Sorry I had some human flesh stuck in my throat. Twisted Evil

40Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

41Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

And I killed him through the art of manipulation.

42Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Favorite wrote:And I killed him through the art of manipulation.

I'm trying to get you.
You claim personally to be one thing, and then go publicly speaking to make people think you're a wolf. What good can that do anyone? Seems all you're doing is portraying yourself as untrustworthy, which is the opposite of what you've been trying to tell me. Your little howl and claiming credit for his death might not actually sway anyone, but how can that help you at all?
Just am not seeing the logic here...

43Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

Elmo wrote:

I'm trying to get you.
You claim personally to be one thing, and then go publicly speaking to make people think you're a wolf. What good can that do anyone? Seems all you're doing is portraying yourself as untrustworthy, which is the opposite of what you've been trying to tell me. Your little howl and claiming credit for his death might not actually sway anyone, but how can that help you at all?
Trying to lure some people out who haven't said anything, some people haven't posted one thing. I just want to livin the game up for some people, but i will tone it down if requested.

44Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Favorite wrote:
Elmo wrote:

I'm trying to get you.
Trying to lure some people out who haven't said anything, some people haven't posted one thing. I just want to livin the game up for some people, but i will tone it down if requested.

Just looks to me like you're going to get yourself killed by either side real quick by stirring the pot. Villagers might see this a reverse-psych thing
"he says 'i'm a wolf' so he wants us to think he isn't so he must be"
and wolves don't want people starting to panic so they'll silence the loudest ones.
Just seems rather stupid to go around saying that.

45Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

No, the wolves wouldn't go for him, assuming he isn't one. Why waste a bullet on a man who's jumping off a cliff?

46Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Zed Di Dragon wrote:No, the wolves wouldn't go for him, assuming he isn't one. Why waste a bullet on a man who's jumping off a cliff?
The man who starts an anti-wolf craze would be a threat to either IMO.

47Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

If I die tonight I die, im trying to play this game opposite to my normal personality of being shy. I mean nothing personal and have a lots of respect for people like you but I feel that this game needs someone to step op and cause a little chaos. There are little real world things im basing my game on, I just want to make this game a little more "fun". If you dont like it I will lynch myself, but for now I will remain interesting. It is a silly game after all, so lets have a little fun.

48Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

A little bird flew by and suggested I make the Night cycle 12 hours instead, considering that right now we have 24 hours dedicated to 3 wolves, a baner, and a scry. Should we change that? Not for this night cycle, but the next.

Meanwhile this is so amazing, I'm writing up everything that's happened behind-the-scenes to post after the game finishes. You people are such damn good wolves/villagers.

49Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

And along with the ending of day 1, a lot of things unfold.

Tonight will be interesting.

Whoever dies on the villager side must not die in vain.

Villagers, be strong.

50Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:12 am

T.V.Face

T.V.Face
Vegetable

Hi i just wanted to say:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHATS GOING ON

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum