Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 1 Begins!

+10
PartJoker
LSP
markmarkadam
Elmo
RayofLight010
the kid
Favorite
Zed Di Dragon
Jman
Snail
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

51Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:14 am

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

I wonder, because there totally isn't a rules section describing in-depth how to play each role and how the game works.

/sarcasm Rolling Eyes

52Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:16 am

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

T.V.Face wrote:Hi i just wanted to say:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHATS GOING ON
READ. THE POSTS.

ASDFJKL; CHRIST.

Edit okay I overreacted, but look at your posts from a third person perspective and see what it looks like to everyone else.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

53Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:19 am

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Neutral ... All of you guys are crazy. That's from my third person point of view.

54Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:20 am

the kid

the kid
Goldfish

LSP wrote: Neutral ... All of you guys are crazy. That's from my third person point of view.
shut up whore

55Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:22 am

T.V.Face

T.V.Face
Vegetable

the kid nerdily calls LSP a whore

56Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:24 am

markmarkadam

markmarkadam
Goldfish

T.V.Face wrote:the kid nerdily calls LSP a whore

TVFACE nerdily defends....coincedince....I THINK NOT!

57Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:29 am

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

markmarkadam wrote:

Fairly certain that those nice squiggly red lines suggest that nerdily is not a real word.

58Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:34 am

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

T.V.Face joins the forum.

Actions performed:
    Reply to all of LSP's posts.

Neglect to read rules, but still sign up.

Take some people's inside jokes and randomly join in.

In summation, why join a game for the sake of cheerleading someone else, and not play yourself.

With as few people as 12, participation is crucial. Arrow

59Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:49 am

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Holy shit, you people are insane.

the kid: Sure I'm a whore, okay, but you should still not ignore me when I say hi to you in the hallways Sad

markmarkadam: It is unclear what you are trying to imply.

Jman: I took TV Face's "WHAT'S GOING ON" post to be like "WOW I HAVE MISSED SO MUCH THAT I AM LOST NOW IN A FIGURATIVE SENSE, WELL NOT REALLY BUT I'M SAYING THAT TO CONVEY MY FEELINGS OF HAVING MISSED A LOT OF THINGS THAT HAPPENED", not as a literal statement of ignorance to the workings of this game. Don't take an interpretation and run away with it.

60Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:14 am

Kuph

Kuph
Goldfish

Well I sure didn't vote! I'll stay on it though. Scoobopadidleywatow

61Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:17 am

T.V.Face

T.V.Face
Vegetable

markmarkadam wrote:

Stfu Adam do you even know where thats from?

62Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:17 am

T.V.Face

T.V.Face
Vegetable

Jman wrote:T.V.Face joins the forum.

Actions performed:
    Reply to all of LSP's posts.

Neglect to read rules, but still sign up.

Take some people's inside jokes and randomly join in.

In summation, why join a game for the sake of cheerleading someone else, and not play yourself.

With as few people as 12, participation is crucial. Arrow

Dude, chill.

63Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:18 am

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

LSP wrote:
Jman: I took TV Face's "WHAT'S GOING ON" post to be like "WOW I HAVE MISSED SO MUCH THAT I AM LOST NOW IN A FIGURATIVE SENSE, WELL NOT REALLY BUT I'M SAYING THAT TO CONVEY MY FEELINGS OF HAVING MISSED A LOT OF THINGS THAT HAPPENED", not as a literal statement of ignorance to the workings of this game. Don't take an interpretation and run away with it.
Background knowledge taken into account, and that's not what Jman is saying; tbh I agree with him. But whatever. I'm dropping this because I've already brought up my point, and if the suspect/witnesses want to turn a blind shoulder then whatever floats your boat.

Adding one more rule that's necessary due to lack of people:
Scry attempts do not indicate special positions.
So they'll come back as either Villager or Wolf, not mason/devil/etc.

64Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:29 am

markmarkadam

markmarkadam
Goldfish

LSP wrote:Holy shit, you people are insane.

the kid: Sure I'm a whore, okay, but you should still not ignore me when I say hi to you in the hallways Sad

markmarkadam: It is unclear what you are trying to imply.

i don't know what i'm trying to imply either elephant

65Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:29 am

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

I am so confused by this game.

66Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:30 am

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Kuph wrote:Well I sure didn't vote! I'll stay on it though. Scoobopadidleywatow

Kevin why are you the best YOU'RE THE BEST KEVIN

67Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:13 am

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Alright I was rereading the rules and need to clarify something, sorry about this.

If two wolves jump the same person during the Night cycle, they are put in contact with each other even if their assassination attempt failed.
So if Person A and Person B jump person C, even if Person C is a wolf, both Persons A and B are given each other's identities.

68Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:15 am

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Guys should we shorten the Night cycle? I feel like it's not worth waiting 24 hours for like five people to vote, plus I'm impatient.

69Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:48 am

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Please for the love of god shorten it...

70Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

Please shorten

71Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

If I can get a majority vote then I'll shorten it.

In favor of shortening: me, Jman, Elmo, Favorite, markmarkadam

11 people left so just one more and I'll shorten it... to 12 hours?

Edit: two more. 11/2 is 5.5, not 4.5.
EDIT ONE MORE.

72Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:53 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Shorten it.

73Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

YES WE HAVE ENOUGH.

However quick vote, should we shorten it to 24 hours or 16 hours?

Edit: 16 hours or 12 hours sorry.

Last edited by Snail on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

74Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

I'm not sure about that one, as for now we just need to end the night cycle and begin the day.

75Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:58 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Wait, aren't we shortening it FROM 24 hours?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum