Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 1 Begins!

+10
PartJoker
LSP
markmarkadam
Elmo
RayofLight010
the kid
Favorite
Zed Di Dragon
Jman
Snail
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

And we begin Round 1. I'll be sending all of your positions by PM in a minute or two.

All participants:
Spoiler:
(Click the word "Spoiler"; I know it doesn't look like a button).

Team compositions are as follows:
-3 wolves: 1 Beast and 1 Devil
-9 villagers: 1 Scry, 1 Baner, 3 Masons

Quick overview:

During the Day cycle, everyone (both villagers and wolves) vote for someone to lynch. The villagers try to lynch wolves; the wolves try to throw them off with bluffs, lies, and generally being jerks.

During the Night cycle, the wolves send in their votes to me via PM (private message) for someone to assassinate. If the person they try to kill is a villager, they die, but if it's a wolf, then every wolf that voted for that person is notified of their wolf-ishness. Baners, scriers, and the Devil also send in whoever they want to bane/scry during the Night cycle by PM.

The villagers win when all of the wolves are dead. The wolves win when there are fewer or an equal number of villagers than wolves.

When voting, bold or color the name of whoever you want to lynch in your post (in this topic). If you change your vote, please strikeout your previous vote.

Game starts right now. The Day Cycle ends at March 13, 2011, at 6:00 PM EST.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the basic rules, as well as the revisions to the said rules below:

12 people:
-3 wolves: 1 Beast, 1 Devil
-9 villagers: 1 Scry, 3 Masons, 1 Baner

24 hour Day/Night cycle:
Each Day cycle will last 24 hours. Same goes for Night cycles.

No auto-lynch:
Voting is optional. If there are no votes during a Day/Night cycle, nothing happens.

First to reach critical mass on a tie is lynched:
If, say, Person A and Person B are in the lead with 5 votes for each, then whoever reached 5 votes first is lynched.

Baners can block up to 3 votes:
If a baner chooses Person A to protect for the night, if the person is chosen to be assassinated, they will live if 3 or fewer wolves attack them. Note that the Beast's vote counts for 3, so the baner will be able to block the Beast as long as only he votes; once he connects with the lone wolf, they will be able to overpower the baner. Baners can also protect themselves.

The Devil cannot vote:
Not during the Night cycles, anyways. During the Day cycles they vote like everyone else.

Villager scry has a 75% rate of accuracy:
Meaning 1/4th of the time, the moderator (me) will send them an incorrect response. I'll be using a randomization program for this, so it's fair.

Devil has a 100% rate of accuracy:
Pretty self-explanatory.

The Beast cannot be scried.
If someone scries the Beast it will come back as Villager 100% of the time.

If two wolves jump the same person during the Night cycle, they are put in contact with each other even if their assassination attempt failed.
So if Person A and Person B jump person C, even if Person C is a wolf, both Persons A and B are given each other's identities.

Last edited by Snail on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:51 am; edited 4 times in total

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

2Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

*Random point at MrCarter*

You know, just to start things off.

Last edited by Jman on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed vote.)

3Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

the kid said he wanted to be a wolf in the introduction topic. I figure we should show him what we do with wolves around here.

4Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Yes, instead of starting this off as usually with random points, I say bandwagon.

Wolves aren't welcome in this game the kid.

Last edited by Jman on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, Changing vote again ;_;)

5Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

I call shenanigans, the kid must be saved. I vote to lynch Zed Di Dragon, a manipulative tyrant. Everyone would want to play as a wolf, he is obviously trying to manipulate the villagers to kill one man's public desire.

Last edited by Snail on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Emphasizing vote.)

6Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:48 pm

the kid

the kid
Goldfish

Zed Di Dragon is clearly pointing fingers to diverge attention from himself. He is obviously the wolf. PROPAGANDA WON'T WORK ON US.

7Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:24 pm

RayofLight010

RayofLight010
Narwhal

I say vote the kid because I don't like new users.

Last edited by Snail on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Emphasized vote.)

8Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Yes, I've changed my vote already and I am changing it for the final time now.

The reason is that something very interesting has been brought to my attention.

It is nice to meet you though, Zed Di Dragon.

9Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Favorite wrote:I call shenanigans, the kid must be saved. I vote to lynch Zed Di Dragon, a manipulative tyrant. Everyone would want to play as a wolf, he is obviously trying to manipulate the villagers to kill one man's public desire.

And yet, you're still quick to point fingers at him.
Not sure who i lynch yet, but you were awful quick to accuse him there of wolfishness, when all he did was bring a valid point.

10Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:56 pm

the kid

the kid
Goldfish

Elmo wrote:
Favorite wrote:I call shenanigans, the kid must be saved. I vote to lynch Zed Di Dragon, a manipulative tyrant. Everyone would want to play as a wolf, he is obviously trying to manipulate the villagers to kill one man's public desire.

Not sure who i lynch yet, but you were awful quick to accuse him there of wolfishness, when all he did was bring a valid point.

don't get logical on us...

11Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:02 am

markmarkadam

markmarkadam
Goldfish

the kid wrote:
Elmo wrote:

don't get logical on us...

if i recall correctly this started with you being accused for lynching. Now we need to decide if you're acting out of honesty, or trying to save yourself. personally i motion towards the latter.

12Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:35 am

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Jman changes his mind too much. A little nervous? BECAUSE YOU'RE A WOLF AND YOU DON'T WANNA GET LYNCHED?!

13Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

And a bewitching quiet falls over the town...

14Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Night falls in a few hours and almost nobody has voted...
I think i'll just go for Zed Di Dragon simply because i have no idea who he is and i'm hoping to start a new chain of votes, as now it's quiet here.

15Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

Seems weird to me that Zed Di Dragon hasn't done anything to defend himself, but if you have evidence of his position please PM me.

16Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:43 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

COME ON GUYS LET'S KILL JMAN Twisted Evil

17Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

LSP wrote:COME ON GUYS LET'S KILL JMAN Twisted Evil

True he did change a few times, but do you have any real reasons aside from suspicion to kill him?
If you actually have good reasons, pm me, nothing is locked right now.

18Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

And why might you want me dead so badly LSP?

19Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Posting a new rule that I forgot to mention. This only applies for the Night cycle so nothing's changed really.

The Beast cannot be scried.
If someone scries the Beast it will come back as Villager 100% of the time.

You people don't understand how fun this is to watch from the sidelines Razz

20Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

40 minutes.

That's what is left. Vote now or forever hold your peace.

*That means you T.V.Face, markmarkadam, partjoker, Kuph, and MrCarter.*

21Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:27 pm

PartJoker

PartJoker
Narwhal

I vote to lynch Zed Di Dragon. Let the world know that this nazi-wolf will not be accepted into society.

22Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

^ What he said.

Current standings are:
Zed Di Dragon: 5
the kid: 2
Jman: 1

Ooooooh, suspenseful.....

23Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:33 pm

markmarkadam

markmarkadam
Goldfish

i vote for ze di dragon

24Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

Favorite wrote:Seems weird to me that Zed Di Dragon hasn't done anything to defend himself
There's nothing weird about it. Apart from the fact that I haven't had access to a computer the previous seven hours, there's the matter that I have nothing with which to defend myself. No matter. You'll find me the have been a villager all along when the lynching arrives.

It's the first round. Noone knows anything about eachother apart from the fact that I'm the one guy not in your gang of dudes who go to the same school and also said something some guy disagreed with. I'd probably vote for me!

Don't come crying to me when y'all get eaten by wolves; I'll be dead.

Last bit of advice: Favorite and the kid are clearly in league. Either they're both masons or they're both wolves. (Beast and Devil, perhaps?) Good luck!

25Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Favorite

Favorite
Goldfish

Zed Di Dragon wrote:
Favorite wrote:Seems weird to me that Zed Di Dragon hasn't done anything to defend himself
There's nothing weird about it. Apart from the fact that I haven't had access to a computer the previous seven hours, there's the matter that I have nothing with which to defend myself. No matter. You'll find me the have been a villager all along when the lynching arrives.

It's the first round. Noone knows anything about eachother apart from the fact that I'm the one guy not in your gang of dudes who go to the same school and also said something some guy disagreed with. I'd probably vote for me!

Don't come crying to me when y'all get eaten by wolves; I'll be dead.

Last bit of advice: Favorite and the kid are clearly in league. Either they're both masons or they're both wolves. (Beast and Devil, perhaps?) Good luck!

Then would you kindly offer any information to me on others identities? At this point I know several. You can still be saved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum