Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 1 Begins!

+10
PartJoker
LSP
markmarkadam
Elmo
RayofLight010
the kid
Favorite
Zed Di Dragon
Jman
Snail
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

251Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:53 pm

RayofLight010

RayofLight010
Narwhal

Snail wrote:I will if no one objects in ten minutes or so.
Alright, cool.
'Twas a fun round.

252Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Good sport.

End of Day 6

Day Six has ended. RayofLight010 was lynched. Rayoflight010 was a Villager (regular).

--

Dead people can still post in here, but they cannot vote.

Night 6 begins now, and ends in like five seconds. It doesn't have to be long considering we've got like two votes to wait for. Wolves/scries/baners, you have 18 hours whenever to send in your votes by PM (private message) to me.

You can all still talk in this topic, however.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

253Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:09 pm

RayofLight010

RayofLight010
Narwhal

lololololololol have fun, the rest of you XD

254Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Alright the vote/bane is in so...
End of Night 6

Night Six has ended. Favorite was assassinated. Favorite was a Mason.

--

The number of wolves is now equal to the number of villagers therefore the game ends. Congratulations to the wolves!

ROUND 1 ENDS

I'll be posting a postmortem topic along with the overview in a second for you to discuss strategies, etc.

(Can't believe it)

255Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Noooo!
We were so close!!!

256Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

MrCarter PM'ed a proxy assassination ahead of time, and it hit Favorite. This is so lulzy.

257Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:21 pm

the kid

the kid
Goldfish

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

258Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:37 pm

RayofLight010

RayofLight010
Narwhal

lolololololololol
EDIT: Also, I love how my calculator was correct.
additional lolololololololololololol.
Apparently, my calculator is psychic.

Last edited by RayofLight010 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

259Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Don't you guys find it funny how I actually knew all 3 wolves since awhile back?

Jman wrote:Before people start pointing fingers let me point a few things out.

Out of the survivors:
Jman - guarenteed villager
markmarkadam - guarenteed villager
Favorite - guarenteed villager
Kuph - guarenteed villager
the kid - guarenteed villager

That leaves MrCarter, T.V.Face, LSP, and rayoflight.

If we look at partjoker's recent post it says there's a spy among our ranks that aquired information.

I can tell you right now I believe LSP to be a wolf for multiple reasons.
1) She didn't vote for partjoker.
2) She has constantly been calling proven villagers suspicious to try and get them killed.
and most important of all...
3) PartJoker said that RayofLight and TVFace are suspicious, neglecting to talk about the inactive MrCarter and suspicious LSP. If the beast called them suspicious, we must believe they are villagers.

This leaves LSP and MrCarter to be the remaining wolves.

While this was the very evidence Elmo used against me, this was what I put together and was 100% correct. The beast called everyone suspicious and tried to put the blame on everyone else, EXCEPT LSP and MrCarter. I called the wolves from like day 2-3.

I really screwed up by not following up on my evidence. Hey, now I know for Round 2. Look out wolves! Twisted Evil

260Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:47 pm

markmarkadam

markmarkadam
Goldfish

this is complete bull....

261Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:50 pm

markmarkadam

markmarkadam
Goldfish

@rayofligh010
You could've said something ya know... Sad

262Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:52 pm

RayofLight010

RayofLight010
Narwhal

I don't passionately accuse or defend.
In past rounds of Mafia, I've been killed for doing such. Crying or Very sad

263Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:01 am

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

I killed you all so you can access The Graveyard before Round 2 starts. It's right below the Round 1 forum.

264Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:07 am

RayofLight010

RayofLight010
Narwhal

Snail wrote:I killed you all so you can access The Graveyard before Round 2 starts. It's right below the Round 1 forum.
k love you too

265Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 am

Kuph

Kuph
Goldfish

You have got to be kidding me. I come back to THIS! What a TWIST!
Wow...
Good game.

266Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:23 am

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

You people have no idea what it felt like sitting at the sidelines knowing every role and not being able to say anything.

That was fricking close for both sides!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum