Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 1 Begins!

+10
PartJoker
LSP
markmarkadam
Elmo
RayofLight010
the kid
Favorite
Zed Di Dragon
Jman
Snail
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

176Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Sigh, I know I've been acting suspicious this entire game.

BUT, I can assure you I am just a common villager. One of our masons just died last night, and would it really be worth it to waste a crucial day lynching me, your average joe, instead of LSP, the overly-defensive, beast defending, wolf?

Go ahead, lynch me. I'd be more than happy to die now with the knowledge I successfully took down the beast.

But for you all, well, good luck with 1 less villager assuming I die.

177Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:30 pm

MrCarter

MrCarter
Narwhal

Well, first I'd like to apologize for being gone through this so long.
I was told that there would be an abundance of wifi here, but not that it would all cost money.
Today I actually got some wifi, though I had a brief chance to check in a few days ago before being dragged out of the only free-wifi-enabled sandwich shop in the area.
I'd like to thank everyone for not lynching me so far, and though it may not be useful,
I'd like to offer some input.

Elmo seems to have been the only one who's known what he was doing so far.
Following this thread, I vote for jman as well. My reasoning is that Elmo supported
Zed, who in turn denounced jman. Going to reread the posts again, but this seems to be
some of the only concrete information I can gather.

Anyways, cheers, going to enjoy the remainder of my vacation in Ireland and England. Smile

http://exartech.comxa.com/

178Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:31 pm

markmarkadam

markmarkadam
Goldfish

elmo has been feeling this way for the entire game, it's only fair i support him. jman

179Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Also, some further snooping has led me to a few more conclusions.
First let's read this post from Jman earlier against LSP.

"I can tell you right now I believe LSP to be a wolf for multiple reasons.
1) She didn't vote for partjoker.
2) She has constantly been calling proven villagers suspicious to try and get them killed.
and most important of all...
3) PartJoker said that RayofLight and TVFace are suspicious, neglecting to talk about the inactive MrCarter and suspicious LSP. If the beast called them suspicious, we must believe they are villagers."

That last sentence right there, where he says that Partjoker's suspecting of TVFace proves his innocence, is nearly directly contradicted a few posts later.
He lets LSP, His Prime Suspect, Convince him to change his vote, away from someone he clearly notes as suspiciously inactive, to what he believes is an innocent villager.
Jman says that Partjoker tried to trick them into lynching TVface. This is part of his proof why LSP is evil.
However, a few posts later, he changes his vote to MrCarter, at LSP's urging.
All of what he does just doesn't add up to me.
I mean, nothing certainly suggests beyond all doubt he's a wolf. But if i were still alive, he'd get my vote.

180Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

I've decided to give up. When I die and you see:

"Day Three has ended. Jman was lynched. Jman was a Villager (regular)."

I hope you see what you've done.

I also hope you notice when someone else dies tonight at the hands of LSP you can be quickly outnumbered.

Every villager is crucial in this final stage of the game, but I see you're all too stubborn to cut me some slack, as you cannot see what's right in front of you...

I'm afraid this may be my last post while I'm Alive. I'll be watching over you when I die, but I can tell with LSP on the loose after today, things willn't be pretty.

181Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

And, the last bit of my detective work, the illogical arguments you've pulled against LSP.
No saying she's innocent either, but lets take a look:

"LSP seems to make a last minute dash to dissuade us from lynching her."
Wouldn't any villager try to not die? Letting yourself be lynched if a villager isn't exactly a good strategy.

"She changed her vote from partjoker."
Yeah, but, i was killed in Night 1, which would require all of the wolve's votes. That means that at the start of day 2, they all knew eachother. Why would she waste her time voting for him in the first place if changing later would just make herself look suspicious?

She was never called suspicious by partjoker.
The only real people he ever called suspicious were
Zed- He was a newcomer, who didn't?
Favorite- The way he's been acting, who wouldn't?
and Jman- If you two really are in it together, wouldn't it be smart to space yourself by making it look like he tried to frame you?

She knows a lot of useful information."
And, unfortunately, you know a bit more...
I think that Jman here is our best bet at a wolf right now, as all we have on anyone else is just circumstantial evidence.

182Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Kuph

Kuph
Goldfish

MR.CARTER! I'm happy you're alive, enjoy your vacaton!
Throughout the game LSP and Jman have been out to get each other, but I'm suspicious of both of them! If either one gets lynched, I'll be happy.

183Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Jman wrote:I've decided to give up. When I die and you see:

"Day Three has ended. Jman was lynched. Jman was a Villager (regular)."

I hope you see what you've done.

I also hope you notice when someone else dies tonight at the hands of LSP you can be quickly outnumbered.

Every villager is crucial in this final stage of the game, but I see you're all too stubborn to cut me some slack, as you cannot see what's right in front of you...

I'm afraid this may be my last post while I'm Alive. I'll be watching over you when I die, but I can tell with LSP on the loose after today, things willn't be pretty.

To be perfectly honest, if you die and are a villager, realize that suddenly most everything you said will suddenly be credible, and LSP will probably follow you to the grave the next day. You make it seem as if we're giving them the lead right now, but if you're just an innocent, know that LSP will probably join you soon in the dead forums.
Also, by the looks of it, if LSP is a wolf, and we let you live tonight, you yourself would probably be killed overnight anyways, as you're the driving force behind her death.
She'd then likely die the next day, but if she doesn't kill you overnight, she'd be lynched anyways, just this time at your command.
So, see, if you're innocent, LSP will die anyways, and letting you live would only be for another few hours.

But i'm also mostly doubtful of all that from what i've found. I suppose only time will tell.

Last edited by Elmo on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

184Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Kuph

Kuph
Goldfish

Jolly good then, everything's in order. To the gallows!

185Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

On third thought, I believe I should continue my crusade in the fashion Elmo continued the crusade against me.

LSP knew from night one that Elmo was the scry, as PartJoker himself told me he told LSP, the kid, and TV Face. He told me this because when I asked him what he has to say on the fact that he's the only one that knew, he tried persuading me he told others, so it wasn't him.

So yes, we can see now how LSP knew to kill Elmo the first night, a well played move by the beast in telling LSP who to kill that night, as it's easy for the measley 3 wolves to form a network rather quickly.

She didn't kill the beast when clear evidence was put out and quickly apologized to cover it up.

I, on the other hand, am not apologizing for killing TV Face. I am simply saying I was convinced that by killing TV Face, and showing he was a villager, it would only prove LSP's evil even more. Unfortunately, it didn't go according to my plan. Before you all think I'm a wolf because I had a plan, the plan was that by narrowing the player base down, it would be EVEN more clear LSP is a wolf.

In the end, I have no real way of proving myself a villager, or LSP a wolf. That's why you just have to trust me, and not make the wrong decision of lynching yet another villager. Please just think this over before just joining in on the bandwagon. Think of me as the boy who cried wolf. Just like the boy in the story, I was wrong most of the other times, excluding on the Beast, but now comes the one time I know it's the truth and those strong, intelligent villagers will be the only one's to believe me.

186Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Jman wrote:On third thought, I believe I should continue my crusade in the fashion Elmo continued the crusade against me.

LSP knew from night one that Elmo was the scry, as PartJoker himself told me he told LSP, the kid, and TV Face. He told me this because when I asked him what he has to say on the fact that he's the only one that knew, he tried persuading me he told others, so it wasn't him.

So yes, we can see now how LSP knew to kill Elmo the first night, a well played move by the beast in telling LSP who to kill that night, as it's easy for the measley 3 wolves to form a network rather quickly.

She didn't kill the beast when clear evidence was put out and quickly apologized to cover it up.

I, on the other hand, am not apologizing for killing TV Face. I am simply saying I was convinced that by killing TV Face, and showing he was a villager, it would only prove LSP's evil even more. Unfortunately, it didn't go according to my plan. Before you all think I'm a wolf because I had a plan, the plan was that by narrowing the player base down, it would be EVEN more clear LSP is a wolf.

In the end, I have no real way of proving myself a villager, or LSP a wolf. That's why you just have to trust me, and not make the wrong decision of lynching yet another villager. Please just think this over before just joining in on the bandwagon. Think of me as the boy who cried wolf. Just like the boy in the story, I was wrong most of the other times, excluding on the Beast, but now comes the one time I know it's the truth and those strong, intelligent villagers will be the only one's to believe me.

And, in a similar fashion, my rebuttal.
"LSP knew from night one that Elmo was the scry, as PartJoker himself told me he told LSP, the kid, and TV Face. He told me this because when I asked him what he has to say on the fact that he's the only one that knew, he tried persuading me he told others, so it wasn't him."
You yourself used the word persuade. The beast, when cornered in a lie, obviously would invent ways to clear themselves. Saying that he told a bunch of other people seems like an easy way out.
However, if we're to believe that story to be true, why is it that The Kid later didn't believe me that i was trustworthy and would refuse to associate with me until i told him more about me?
If it's true he was told on Night 1, he should already have known that i was a trustworthy figure. Yet, he refused to speak without info on our group and myself.
Also, you say the beat told LSP to kill me.
However, remember the Beast does not know who the lone wolf is. the only person who the beast knows is the Devil. I died while baned, which again means all of them teamed on me. Partjoker could have had no way to know who the Voting wolf was, and thus to who the info was valuable to.
LSP didn't kill with evidence?
No evidence that i could find, just accusations.
And finally, when the crowd turns on you, you finally acknowledge you have no proof of your side. All you have are brash accusations. My evidence hardly counts either, and although i liked your whole little ending there, my opinion remains sternly against sparing you today.

187Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Oh, and one more thing, brought up by Elmo himself.

This whole time I was the one who narrowed it down to LSP, MrCarter, TV Face, or RayofLight. I was able to do this by personally linking all 3 masons to the scry and baner.

What motives would I have to do this as a wolf? I would never put myself into that tight of a situation if I was a wolf by uniting the villagers. The very first day, I linked up with the masons, and then the Scry and Baner.

I then attempted to prove my innocence intentionally by introducing the masons to the Scry and Baner.

This in itself should be an indication of trust, and I see no actual proof, like there was against PartJoker, that I am a wolf.

So as I've stated, while the same goes for LSP, it's all a matter of trust here. Sure, I may have contradicted myself a few times, along with seeming quite suspicious.

However, when it boils down to a time like this, you have to believe me and spare me, just for today, and even if I die in the night as Elmo said, it would still be worth it to prove my point and take down a wolf.

188Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Jman wrote:Oh, and one more thing, brought up by Elmo himself.

This whole time I was the one who narrowed it down to LSP, MrCarter, TV Face, or RayofLight. I was able to do this by personally linking all 3 masons to the scry and baner.

What motives would I have to do this as a wolf? I would never put myself into that tight of a situation if I was a wolf by uniting the villagers. The very first day, I linked up with the masons, and then the Scry and Baner.

I then attempted to prove my innocence intentionally by introducing the masons to the Scry and Baner.

This in itself should be an indication of trust, and I see no actual proof, like there was against PartJoker, that I am a wolf.

So as I've stated, while the same goes for LSP, it's all a matter of trust here. Sure, I may have contradicted myself a few times, along with seeming quite suspicious.

However, when it boils down to a time like this, you have to believe me and spare me, just for today, and even if I die in the night as Elmo said, it would still be worth it to prove my point and take down a wolf.

And yet, once again, although risky, that's the perfect spot to wriggle into as a wolf. Look at the whole debate we need to have to get you lynched. If anyone had dug up evidence like this against lets say Favorite, he'd be dead in a heartbeat. You have their trust. That's what makes it worth getting in so close to the villagers. You certainly put yourself at risk, and now it's paying off. People are still doubting you could be evil. I myself still doubt it. I'm just trying to present all the FACTS.
Facts are:
You seem to really want to kill LSP, but your reasons don't seem to make much sense.
You were the only uncleared member, aside from the late Partjoker, who knew my identity (unless you'd like to believe the Beast).
You so eagerly cast yourself a villager without ever offering to prove it or doubt it, both of which any normal villager does.
You claimed you gave up and welcomed death, yet suddenly wrote to your own defense. Possibly a sympathy tactic that didn't work?
Your initial approach to me was that you yourself were a wolf (but that was a long time ago, and people were just testing each other for slipups)
And, as you said, you managed to unite everyone that was trustworthy, without being trustworthy yourself. Your only proof was your word. That takes some mighty fine manipulatory and diplomatic skills, ones that even if you're not a wolf, you sure showed yourself capable of.
And Lastly,
Perhaps the most damning evidence of all.
Jman has the same number of letters as WOLF!!! affraid

Jk with that last one, but still, argue to your defense as you may, bring trust and such into this, i still can't see past all the things i've found, and i still suggest lynching Jman.

189Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

But now i think i'm done with my mudslinging now, as i still can't be 100% of anything here. Jman can be innocent, i'd just like to see us act off of some kind of evidence, not speculation. Too long in this game we've been going off of random pointings, and i'd just like to bring some logic back to the table (remember that old thing?). Do as y'all will, but i think i made my opinion clear here.

190Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Kuph

Kuph
Goldfish

Now that it's expected, Jman would probably not be assassinated tonight.
We change our minds too quickly.
There are two werewolves left, correct? We have to be thinking about both, I don't think it's Jman AND LSP working together since they keep trying to lynch each other. So probably one or the other working with who? RayofLight? And there's just as much evidence against LSP as Jman. Whoever the wolves are, I think they're doing a very good job.

191Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:24 pm

the kid

the kid
Goldfish

honestly, the way Jman is getting so defensive kinda makes me suspicious.

at first, he makes it seem like he doesn't care, but now he's writing insanely long posts in order to defend himself.

very wofl-ish O.o

192Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:45 pm

markmarkadam

markmarkadam
Goldfish

this is enough! The private messages, and forum arguments have grown to be all too much. Jman, i can't keep trying to protect u. It's not even about if ur a villager or not, the way u are acting isnt right for this game, and i won't let u bully me into submission for u in private messages. I'm sticking with my vote to lynch you jman I'm sorry for this, but i have to be frank with you, i'm doing this because it is what i believe to be the right decision. i'm sorry.

Last edited by markmarkadam on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

193Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

markmarkadam wrote:this is enough! The private messages, and forum arguments have grown to be all too much. Jman, i can't keep trying to protect u. It's not even about if ur a villager or not, the way u are acting isnt right for this game, and i won't let u bully me into submission for u in private messages. I'm sticking with my vote to lynch you jman I'm sorry for this, but i have to be frank with you, i'm doing this because it is what i believe to be the right decision. i'm sorry
The fuck?

Jman I hope you're not really doing that :/

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

194Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:49 pm

RayofLight010

RayofLight010
Narwhal

Idgaf. Lynch Jman

195Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

At this point things are getting too heated and I don't think it's neccessary to start crap over me dying.

I am going to die. I can accept it now. No, this isn't some "sympathy strategy", and no, I'm not "just giving up".

It's just that this whole fight ruins the point of the game, Fun. Sorry guys.

196Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Kuph

Kuph
Goldfish

Ya see, this game is played not as individuals, but as teams. A villager would probably be mad at his team for being stupid enough to lynch him, but be content that he'll be shown innocent when he dies, and their accusations thrown back in their faces. A villager would die for the greater good, a wolf would fight his death. So when you snapped back with argument and apparently messeged people to persuade them back, it made you look bad.
I'm not sure how many wolves were in contact by whichever day, but we know PartJoker struggled to defend himself as well, and Jman lead the lynch against him as the beast. Perhaps Jman planned killing the beast would earn him trust, but so would killing an ordinary wolf. Killing their Beast is a stupid move on the wolves part, and PartJoker's posts to defend himself look honest, I don't believe PartJoker was part of some plan to get himself killed working with Jman.
RayofLight has popped in when we're voting and agreed with the majority every time.
This post seems to me like he's just messing with us:
RayofLight010 wrote:...Great.
Just kill LSP off already.
Unless you want to kill me off first... MWAHAHAHAHA.
It's getting trickier every day. Try to keep a clear head.

197Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:51 am

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

About an hour left, and the villagers still seem awfully disorganized and not in agreement yet.

198Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:59 am

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

End of Day 4

Day Four has ended. Jman was lynched. Jman was a Villager (regular).

--

Dead people can still post in here, but they cannot vote.

Night 4 begins now, and ends at March 19, 6:00 AM EST (early morning tomorrow). Wolves/scries/baners, you have 18 hours to send in your votes by PM (private message) to me.

You can all still talk in this topic, however.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

199Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

lol Very Happy

200Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 1 Begins! Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:07 pm

esque

esque
Narwhal

Snail told me LSP was a wolf.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum