Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 4

+34
deviant
AlphaDecay90
markmarkadam
RayofLight010
blah2355
wquist
Unknown3
Danger
WowzerAnne
PELIGRO
Bobabow
Sabb
orange08
jakobs98
Risque
Cosine
finkrocks44
thecat100
RedOctober
Slade
buzzlightyear
Ostentation
esque
chartreuse
Quantumvm
CaptainKraft
Zed Di Dragon
SirGuy
Jman
chaosfaction
truecrypt32
Snail
Sine
Providence
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:44 pm

SirGuy

Narwhal

I think night should end with or without their votes... Rolling Eyes

http://Arcoria.net

477Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:57 pm

SirGuy

Narwhal

And Providence, you DID get my vote for you, right? Us dead people should be able to vote too... Sad

478Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Providence

Providence
Narwhal

Night 4 has ended.

On the morning of day 5, roll call was never needed.

Many villagers had suspected a wolf attack on Jman or Slade or perhaps even Wquist to occur overnight. Nobody could have foreseen the terrible scene that would await them at the town hall. Well, almost nobody. Two people could have. And one of them was now dead.

The first villagers, three of them, arrived at the town square at about the same time. All three screamed in unison when they spotted the bloodied figure attached to the front face of the town hall.

Cosine hung from the outmost wall of the town hall with nails driven into his hands. His eyes had been gouged out, and in his mouth, which now hung open, were small stones. Scrying stones.

He was promptly taken down and given a makeshift funeral service. A few words were said on his behalf by tearful villagers, and then a small grave was dug behind Walker's church. Cosine the Scryer was once of the town's most important civilians. His target finding skills were invaluable. And now he was as cold and still as the wolves he helped to kill.

The mayor addressed the crowd.

"Let not this man's death discourage you. We have come a long way in tracking down these beasts, and have even managed to nab three of them. Cosine's sacrifice for this town will not soon be forgotten. The wolves clearly were trying to send a message with the removal of poor Cosine's eyes. But here, right now, I'm sending one back. We, as a community of innocents, will find and we will kill the traitors. We may be stumbling half blind, but by God, we will bring justice upon those responsible."

The unsettled crowd slowly dispersed. Daylight had returned. It was time to get accusin'.

Day Five now begins.

You all have until 7 PM tomorrow evening to decide on someone to kill. Best of luck to you all.

479Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Ostentation

Ostentation
Goldfish

Interesting. I wonder if the wolves knew that he was a scryer, or if they randomly voted him. That certainly complicates things. Sad

480Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Cosine

Cosine
Goldfish

Eh, I called my death last night. Someone made a slip up they shouldn't have. Good luck guys.

481Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Sine

Goldfish

Providence wrote:Night 4 has ended.

On the morning of day 5, roll call was never needed.

Many villagers had suspected a wolf attack on Jman or Slade or perhaps even Wquist to occur overnight. Nobody could have foreseen the terrible scene that would await them at the town hall. Well, almost nobody. Two people could have. And one of them was now dead.

The first villagers, three of them, arrived at the town square at about the same time. All three screamed in unison when they spotted the bloodied figure attached to the front face of the town hall.

Cosine hung from the outmost wall of the town hall with nails driven into his hands. His eyes had been gouged out, and in his mouth, which now hung open, were small stones. Scrying stones.

He was promptly taken down and given a makeshift funeral service. A few words were said on his behalf by tearful villagers, and then a small grave was dug behind Walker's church. Cosine the Scryer was once of the town's most important civilians. His target finding skills were invaluable. And now he was as cold and still as the wolves he helped to kill.

The mayor addressed the crowd.

"Let not this man's death discourage you. We have come a long way in tracking down these beasts, and have even managed to nab three of them. Cosine's sacrifice for this town will not soon be forgotten. The wolves clearly were trying to send a message with the removal of poor Cosine's eyes. But here, right now, I'm sending one back. We, as a community of innocents, will find and we will kill the traitors. We may be stumbling half blind, but by God, we will bring justice upon those responsible."

The unsettled crowd slowly dispersed. Daylight had returned. It was time to get accusin'.

Day Five now begins.

You all have until 7 PM tomorrow evening to decide on someone to kill. Best of luck to you all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

have a nice afterlife buddy... Crying or Very sad
well get them for this Mad

482Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:11 pm

SirGuy

Narwhal

"HOW COULD YOU?" Cosine shouted.
"How could I do what, Cosine?" he replied.
"You told the dang wolves what I do for a living!"
"I did no such thing. How could you accuse me of that?"

Cosine and [Name Removed] were at the local bar. [Name Removed] and him were arguing over what happened the day before. Cosine knew [Name Removed] was working for the wolves, the double crossing son of a gun. At this point, Cosine wanted to jump across the table and choke the guy to death. He never got the chance.

Walking home from the bar, Cosine saw a devilish sight. 3 werewolves were running down the hill behind his house.

"NOOOO!" he shouted. He ran back to the bar, and locked the door. Little good that did him.

Running behind the bar counter, he grabbed a bar stool. It was the only thing nearby. He started barricading the door, then he realized, "How did the other patrons get out so quickly?" Little did he know, the other patrons were werewolves too.

They were upon him within an instant. They pulled him in front of the bar counter. The people he was just getting drunk with were now pulling his guts out. He slammed the bar stool down on one, but the werewolf grabbed it and pulled it apart with his hands.

Then the 2 werewolves outside smashed the windows and jumped through them. There were now 4 werewolves in the room with poor Cosine. He jumped back behind the counter. That's when he saw it. A pistol. A pistol was behind the bar! Cosine grabbed the pistol, hoping it would save his life. He turned back to the werewolves and aimed.

The werewolves took one look at the pistol and ran, thinking there was a silver bullet in it. Out the windows they went, busting down the door, any way to get away from Cosine.

Cosine thought he was safe. He would have been, too. If The Beast wasn't smarter then the normal werewolves. The Beast had stayed inside the bar, hiding under a bar stool. Cosine turned to put the pistol back, and that's when the beast made his move. Jumping up, he forced Cosine against the wall. The beast grabbed Cosine by the arms and threw him against the wall.

What the beast didn't know was that he had thrown Cosine against a wine glass holder. Two spikes ran straight through Cosine's brain and came out his eyes.

The beast turned and ran.

Cosine, one of the town Scryers, is dead.

Last edited by SirGuy on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

483Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:13 pm

SirGuy

Narwhal

I hope someone likes my story, and takes the time to read it. xD

484Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Dear god... Damn you devil, whoever you are. We must not let someone as valuable as Cosine die in vain.

RedOctober must die, now. That's who the remaining birdy tells me to kill now.

485Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:30 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

That last birdie was correct so redoctober

486Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

redtext october

487Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:47 pm

RedOctober

Vegetable

Yeah, that red guy is pretty suspicious.

RedOctober

P.S. I'll be laughing (not howling) when I die.

488Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:50 pm

SirGuy

Narwhal

RedOctober wrote:Yeah, that red guy is pretty suspicious.

RedOctober

So... Is red committing suicide?

489Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:53 pm

blah2355

Goldfish

Yes, Redoctober, I've seen him throughout the night. He must be brought to his crimes!

490Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

I'm very sure it is either redoctober or captainkraft.

491Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:02 pm

WowzerAnne

WowzerAnne
Narwhal

SirGuy wrote:

RedOctober

Or is this a clever trick to make us feel sympathy and NOT vote for him?

492Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:54 pm

RedOctober

Vegetable

WowzerAnne wrote:
SirGuy wrote:

RedOctober

Or is this a clever trick to make us feel sympathy and NOT vote for him?

Well.. Lets look at this is way. What can do? Very little.

Jman suspects me because I voted for buzz day 1. It was a random vote on my part. Fair enough. But he is also using metagaming (external knowledge) to prove his point. Since he knows that I use the #gmc irc channel and assumes that these members are killing each other. He hasn't been able to explain his suspicions without the use of metagaming.

The case against me was very weak. I'm not hugely worried. If you people want to be a sheep and follow his logic, then be my guest.

493Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:57 pm

markmarkadam

markmarkadam
Goldfish

I say we look more towards less active players since providence has said we've been having a problem of some of the less active wolves not voting. Thus the remaining wolves can't all be active ones, so lets boil down a list of less active players, and see who's the most suspicious. At the same time though, if Jman says he has an inside source telling him to attack redoctober, then there's not a whole lot of reason to disagree, he's been right before.

494Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

That's not why I suspect you. I suspect you because sources tell me that you were checked and came back as a wolf.

495Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:13 pm

RedOctober

Vegetable

Jman wrote:That's not why I suspect you. I suspect you because sources tell me that you were checked and came back as a wolf.

I'd double check your "sources" when I die and turn up as something else.

EDIT: With that said, the scr. (or whatever they are called) aren't 100% accurate.

Last edited by RedOctober on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

496Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:21 pm

CaptainKraft

CaptainKraft
Narwhal

Jman wrote:I'm very sure it is either redoctober or captainkraft.

You might want to check with your source again. I'd hate to see you kill a villager. I've been quite active, and trying to be helpful at least. I'm definitely not a wolf.

P.S. My vote goes for RedOctober. JMan hasn't failed us yet... ya know, except for suspecting me.

http://www.jdgamer.com

497Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:14 am

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

I doubt krafts a wolf. He's consistently voted for the wolves. But of course after 2 trys the scry never lies

498Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 am

markmarkadam

markmarkadam
Goldfish

chaosfaction wrote:I doubt krafts a wolf. He's consistently voted for the wolves. But of course after 2 trys the scry never lies

no, no he can lol, the scry has a 3/4 chance of getting the person they check correct, so while unlikely, if you scry twice and you get a wolf, you may still be wrong. Also if you scry the beast, he will always come back as a villager.

499Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:48 am

truecrypt32

Goldfish

SirGuy wrote:"HOW COULD YOU?" Cosine shouted.
"How could I do what, Cosine?" he replied.
"You told the dang wolves what I do for a living!"
"I did no such thing. How could you accuse me of that?"

Cosine and [Name Removed] were at the local bar. [Name Removed] and him were arguing over what happened the day before. Cosine knew [Name Removed] was working for the wolves, the double crossing son of a gun. At this point, Cosine wanted to jump across the table and choke the guy to death. He never got the chance.

Walking home from the bar, Cosine saw a devilish sight. 3 werewolves were running down the hill behind his house.

"NOOOO!" he shouted. He ran back to the bar, and locked the door. Little good that did him.

Running behind the bar counter, he grabbed a bar stool. It was the only thing nearby. He started barricading the door, then he realized, "How did the other patrons get out so quickly?" Little did he know, the other patrons were werewolves too.

They were upon him within an instant. They pulled him in front of the bar counter. The people he was just getting drunk with were now pulling his guts out. He slammed the bar stool down on one, but the werewolf grabbed it and pulled it apart with his hands.

Then the 2 werewolves outside smashed the windows and jumped through them. There were now 4 werewolves in the room with poor Cosine. He jumped back behind the counter. That's when he saw it. A pistol. A pistol was behind the bar! Cosine grabbed the pistol, hoping it would save his life. He turned back to the werewolves and aimed.

The werewolves took one look at the pistol and ran, thinking there was a silver bullet in it. Out the windows they went, busting down the door, any way to get away from Cosine.

Cosine thought he was safe. He would have been, too. If The Beast wasn't smarter then the normal werewolves. The Beast had stayed inside the bar, hiding under a bar stool. Cosine turned to put the pistol back, and that's when the beast made his move. Jumping up, he forced Cosine against the wall. The beast grabbed Cosine by the arms and threw him against the wall.

What the beast didn't know was that he had thrown Cosine against a wine glass holder. Two spikes ran straight through Cosine's brain and came out his eyes.

The beast turned and ran.

Cosine, one of the town Scryers, is dead.

I JUST finished reading this...very umm...graphic with the...spikes going through eyeballs Shocked

As for voting...Jman says RedOctober? yes sir.

500Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:15 am

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

markmarkadam wrote:
chaosfaction wrote:I doubt krafts a wolf. He's consistently voted for the wolves. But of course after 2 trys the scry never lies

no, no he can lol, the scry has a 3/4 chance of getting the person they check correct, so while unlikely, if you scry twice and you get a wolf, you may still be wrong. Also if you scry the beast, he will always come back as a villager.
75% is good enough for me, and you cant act about as if everyones the beast of course captain craft cant be because he came back as a wolf the first time apparently

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum