Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 4

+34
deviant
AlphaDecay90
markmarkadam
RayofLight010
blah2355
wquist
Unknown3
Danger
WowzerAnne
PELIGRO
Bobabow
Sabb
orange08
jakobs98
Risque
Cosine
finkrocks44
thecat100
RedOctober
Slade
buzzlightyear
Ostentation
esque
chartreuse
Quantumvm
CaptainKraft
Zed Di Dragon
SirGuy
Jman
chaosfaction
truecrypt32
Snail
Sine
Providence
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:23 am

jakobs98

jakobs98
Narwhal

orange08 wrote:
Providence wrote:
Snail wrote:I feel like we need to set up a hall of fame for all of esque's posts when this is over. They're brilliant.

Second'd.

Third'd.

Fourth'd

https://twitter.com/#!/Jakobs1998

977Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:36 am

jakobs98

jakobs98
Narwhal

(Sorry for the double post, can't mess up the combo, can I?)
This changes quite a lot in my eyes. Good job about the cat, anyway.
Anyway, all this suspicion about me seemed to arisen the same moment Slade voted for me. I can't defend myself too much, can I? However, I can at least try to explain things. I've been lying low, it has been claimed. Indeed I have. I don't feel like I've had the time to get far into the depths of this game. I've mostly just followed Zeddy, who won my trust ages ago.

https://twitter.com/#!/Jakobs1998

978Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:58 pm

SirGuy

Narwhal

jakobs98 wrote:
orange08 wrote:
Providence wrote:
Snail wrote:I feel like we need to set up a hall of fame for all of esque's posts when this is over. They're brilliant.

Second'd.

Third'd.

Fourth'd

Fifth'd

http://Arcoria.net

979Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:04 pm

CaptainKraft

CaptainKraft
Narwhal

SirGuy wrote:
jakobs98 wrote:
orange08 wrote:
Providence wrote:

Second'd.

Third'd.

Fourth'd

Fifth'd

Does brilliant really mean obnoxious? I prefer easy-to-read...

http://www.jdgamer.com

980Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

CaptainKraft wrote:

you're obnoxious and easy

OOHHHHHH!!!!!

LOL <3

981Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:02 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

Slade wrote:
CaptainKraft wrote:

OOHHHHHH!!!!!

LOL <3
He's in character it makes it more interesting to read and more people should probably do it. Though vapids reaked of bigotry and self richeousness

982Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Sine

Goldfish

chaosfaction wrote:
Slade wrote:
CaptainKraft wrote:

OOHHHHHH!!!!!

LOL <3
He's in character it makes it more interesting to read and more people should probably do it. Though vapids reaked of bigotry and self richeousness

i liked the way vapid wrote it made me think of kinda like the angry cowboy preacher guy with the bible and the gun Razz even if i had to look up what some of the stuff he said meant it had an authenic feel to it

983Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Bobabow

Bobabow
Goldfish

SirGuy wrote:
jakobs98 wrote:
orange08 wrote:
Providence wrote:

Second'd.

Third'd.

Fourth'd

Fifth'd

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

984Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty P-P-P-PLOT TWIST!!! Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Providence

Providence
Narwhal

Night Nine Has Ended.

The outcome was predictable to say the least. Bobabow didn't have to be a psychic to see his doom rapidly approaching him. His identity was out. Enemies had his name. And he was more than certain he'd have guests over tonight.

Bobabow decided that his last night had better be spent in luxury. He turned on his old furnace, tossed in several logs, and began preparing himself a feast. No food item was spared. Roast turkey, with delicious basting, with a delectable side of mashed potatoes and steamed rice. Warm gravy in a boat next to the countless plates. A warm vegetable stew was a'brewing over his fire. The house smelled and looked better than it ever had before. He was wondering how much longer he'd be able to appreciate the state of things when he heard a knock at the door.

Bobabow stared at it for a few seconds. The knocks repeated, louder this time. He sucked in a huge sigh and forced himself to walk to the door. Undid the several latches and locks. Not like they would've been able to keep his guests out, anyways. And when he opened the door, he looked his enemies in the eyes. Chuckled a bit.

"Come on in, guys."

The small party by the door entered Bobabow's humble abode. And they certainly feasted that night.

The following morning, when silence followed after Bobabow's name was called, nobody was the slightest bit surprised. The remaining villagers walked to his house, wondering how they had done him in. The bloodied plates and silverware, in addition to the still complete turkey roast and countless other still untouched dishes, told the story.

Artifacts in Bobabow's home identified him as the village's last baner.

Bobabow received a short memorial service. The village was crushed. And, to make things worse,

"Where's Jman??"

one villager asked suddenly. The crowd looked about. Jman was nowhere to be found.

The mob then ran to Jman's small cottage not far from main street. Poor old Jman the normal villager had died of a brain aneurysm.

The twists didn't end there, however.

While the villagers were lamenting the loss of their champion, a pair of slow footsteps echoed on the wooden flooring. The villagers turned around and were stunned anew to be looking TheCat100 the Werewolf in the eyes once again. He chuckled to himself and looked at the crowd.

"..surprise surprise??"

DAY TEN NOW BEGINS.

So as it would turn out, Jman was mistaken in his vote counts, which I took to be true. However, if you carefully check over the day's votes, Jman was in fact legally in line to die at the end of day. Sorry, but you are now dead. TheCat100 is alive. Yes, you know he's a wolf, but you've still got to kill him for real if you want him dead. 24 hours begins now. Get voting!

985Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Ha?

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

986Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:11 pm

Sine

Goldfish

Providence wrote:Night Nine Has Ended.

The outcome was predictable to say the least. Bobabow didn't have to be a psychic to see his doom rapidly approaching him. His identity was out. Enemies had his name. And he was more than certain he'd have guests over tonight.

Bobabow decided that his last night had better be spent in luxury. He turned on his old furnace, tossed in several logs, and began preparing himself a feast. No food item was spared. Roast turkey, with delicious basting, with a delectable side of mashed potatoes and steamed rice. Warm gravy in a boat next to the countless plates. A warm vegetable stew was a'brewing over his fire. The house smelled and looked better than it ever had before. He was wondering how much longer he'd be able to appreciate the state of things when he heard a knock at the door.

Bobabow stared at it for a few seconds. The knocks repeated, louder this time. He sucked in a huge sigh and forced himself to walk to the door. Undid the several latches and locks. Not like they would've been able to keep his guests out, anyways. And when he opened the door, he looked his enemies in the eyes. Chuckled a bit.

"Come on in, guys."

The small party by the door entered Bobabow's humble abode. And they certainly feasted that night.

The following morning, when silence followed after Bobabow's name was called, nobody was the slightest bit surprised. The remaining villagers walked to his house, wondering how they had done him in. The bloodied plates and silverware, in addition to the still complete turkey roast and countless other still untouched dishes, told the story.

Artifacts in Bobabow's home identified him as the village's last baner.

Bobabow received a short memorial service. The village was crushed. And, to make things worse,

"Where's Jman??"

one villager asked suddenly. The crowd looked about. Jman was nowhere to be found.

The mob then ran to Jman's small cottage not far from main street. Poor old Jman the normal villager had died of a brain aneurysm.

The twists didn't end there, however.

While the villagers were lamenting the loss of their champion, a pair of slow footsteps echoed on the wooden flooring. The villagers turned around and were stunned anew to be looking TheCat100 the Werewolf in the eyes once again. He chuckled to himself and looked at the crowd.

"..surprise surprise??"

DAY TEN NOW BEGINS.

So as it would turn out, Jman was mistaken in his vote counts, which I took to be true. However, if you carefully check over the day's votes, Jman was in fact legally in line to die at the end of day. Sorry, but you are now dead. TheCat100 is alive. Yes, you know he's a wolf, but you've still got to kill him for real if you want him dead. 24 hours begins now. Get voting!
...thats crazy 2 villagers dead and the wolf back this is trouble. guess thecat100 unless one of u guys know beast

987Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

The hell? Sad

MODEDIT 1000TH POST IN THIS SECTION, WAY TO GO.

Last edited by Jman on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

988Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Bobabow

Bobabow
Goldfish

^^ im such a fatty providence.

Good luck guys. I knew either me or jman would die, but i didnt think both. XD

Farewell, its been fun.

989Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Providence

Providence
Narwhal

Jman wrote:The hell? Sad

Lolol but it's true. I don't know who you missed, but you were short one vote to yourself. You indeed were the democratic choice, something I missed yesterday. Now you are dead.

Bobabow wrote:^^ im such a fatty providence.

Good luck guys. I knew either me or jman would die, but i didnt think both. XD

Farewell, its been fun.

P-P-P-PLOT TWIST!!

-------

https://whoshungry.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=98

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum