Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 4

+34
deviant
AlphaDecay90
markmarkadam
RayofLight010
blah2355
wquist
Unknown3
Danger
WowzerAnne
PELIGRO
Bobabow
Sabb
orange08
jakobs98
Risque
Cosine
finkrocks44
thecat100
RedOctober
Slade
buzzlightyear
Ostentation
esque
chartreuse
Quantumvm
CaptainKraft
Zed Di Dragon
SirGuy
Jman
chaosfaction
truecrypt32
Snail
Sine
Providence
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:22 pm

esque

esque
Narwhal

Despite this being only the first round, I believe we should use the little that we know of each other to make our decisions rather than leave our votes to pure chance. After all, one would not leave the life of a person in the hands of a coin flip or a die toss (unless one were Harvey Dent). That said, I believe the most logical choice of person to lynch is Snail, because he attempted to rhyme my username with the word "daresay." I hope the rest of you oblige.

Edit: I would like to change my vote to buzzlightyear, for accusing me of rhyming the username Snail in the above message, when in actuality, there are no words other than "Snail" that end with the "-ail" sound.

Last edited by esque on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

27Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

esque wrote:That said, I believe the most logical choice of person to lynch is Snail, because he attempted to rhyme my username with the word "daresay." I hope the rest of you oblige.
Whoa whoa whoa, in my literary defense your name was supposed to be pronounced "esk" and was not meant to be part of the rhyme scheme. That is all.

Note that this post is not to defend against my lynching but purely the stability of my super-powerful rhyming powurz.

FOR THE ARTS!

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

28Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

chaosfaction wrote:
3)on the contrary i believe a wolf would be more cautious because he has everything to lose........ Jman......

aw man you caught me!

End of Day 1: Jman was killed. He was a-- NOPE HE'S JUST CHUCK TESTA.

Last edited by Jman on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

29Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Ostentation

Ostentation
Goldfish

Hmm Danger sounds dangerous.

30Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:06 pm

buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear
Nubcake

I vote esque, since he so inconsiderately complained about having his username rhymed with daresay while rhyming another username, Snail, himself.

31Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Just an update... Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Providence

Providence
Narwhal

Here are the current lynch vote standings at the moment. Obviously these are subject to change as the day drags on.
  • NOT THE WAREWOLF - 2
  • chaosfaction - 2
  • esque - 2
  • adamwang120 - 1
  • AlphaDecay90 - 1
  • truecrypt32 - 1
  • snail - 1
  • danger - 1

Current votes: 11

32Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 43yo4

Oh god...according to SirGuy's list.....that's....Jman...

It's only fair though.

Last edited by Jman on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

33Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Quantumvm

Quantumvm
Nubcake

Ah screw it iny meany miny moe I change my vote to esque.

34Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

I would like to speak in scientific defense of the good common NOT THE WAREWOLF

Evidence is as follows.

The pure ODDS of the only person claiming with his name to not be a wolf actually randomly being one of these dirty sheep shaggers is actually greatly decreased because he claimed it before the game started. Statistically speaking.. 8/34 of you could be a wolf.. but what are the the chances the person who said they werent actually being him? Believe it or not statistically his odds for being a woof shoot down to a staggering 1/102 chance. That's less than 1%.

So... im not saying he definitely IS NOT a wolf.. i'm just saying for round one.. he's probably not.

I shall in turn cast a vote for buzzlightyear as his name suggests he is obviously not from these parts.. and probably is the mother of the entire pack.

35Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:34 pm

RedOctober

Vegetable

LYNCH ALL THE WEREWOLVES!!!
buzzlightyear

36Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:01 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

I also change my vote to esque becuase Quantumvm is wise

Last edited by chaosfaction on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

37Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

Jman wrote:Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 43yo4

Oh god...according to SirGuy's list.....that's....Jman...

It's only fair though.

I love your fairness- but you should re do it- cuz there's actually 34 people in the game not 33.

Idea

38Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Oh dear you are right I didn't count Snail for some reason...

I guess I couuuuld redraw, but I think I'll just stick with the vote for myself. After all, I'd rather not risk partaking in the killing of another innocent and instead play it safe this early and vote myself. No worries my friend ^^

39Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:19 pm

thecat100

thecat100
Goldfish

As Slade said buzzlightyear isn't from these parts...

But Slade isn't from these parts too...

I'll be keeping a close eye on both of you!

40Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:45 pm

finkrocks44

finkrocks44
Goldfish

Any chance of getting in the game? I was left off the list Crying or Very sad

41Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:47 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

finkrocks44 wrote:Any chance of getting in the game? I was left off the list Crying or Very sad
FUUU*UCK.

F*CK F*CK F*CK AW SH*T YOU SIGNED UP DIDN'T YOU.

I THOUGHT I SIGNED YOU UP.

F*CK.

I'm PMing Drew and asking that you be let in because godd*mmit this is probably my fault. Not like it'd change anything hopefully. You might just be forced into a neutral role.

I don't know.

I really don't know.

Aaaugh how did I miss you?!?!

Alright edit I went through the list and you never posted it but I thought I remember you asking us to sign you up. This is probably my fault.

I don't know, we'll try to settle this in a way that's fair and still makes sense. D*mmit, I'm really sorry.

Last edited by Snail on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : "Censorship")

42Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:50 pm

buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear
Nubcake

if you read the introduction, we're all migrants

43Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Also, three votes on esque? Ahh yeah I feel pretty bad about that. Changing my vote to deviant for the random.

44Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:31 am

Cosine

Cosine
Goldfish

Peligro. Spanish isn't any fun.

45Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:19 am

Risque

Risque
Goldfish

Cosine. Trigonometric functions aren't any fun.

46Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:53 am

jakobs98

jakobs98
Narwhal

Darn, gotta decide. Shall I support my trusted friends or shall I vote to get rid of SirGuy..? That "sir" is making me work like there's no tomorrow! And if there's no tomorrow for me, would the only way to change it be to get rid of his tomorrow? =S

I know! I'll just play rock, paper, scissors with myself! Or flip a coin. Heads, I'll help friends. Tails, SirGuy. Best out of 5.
That's heads, I think. I will support Zed Di Dragon then. AlphaDecay90, I choose you!

Last edited by jakobs98 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://twitter.com/#!/Jakobs1998

47Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:59 am

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

Decided to do the random number generator

True Random Number Generator
Min:
Max:
Result: