Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 2

+15
AlphaDecay90
finkrocks44
Unknown3
Snail
MrCarter
Zed Di Dragon
Kuph
PartJoker
LSP
supermassiveblackho
esque
WowzerAnne
RayofLight010
Jman
The Mayor
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

26Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:00 pm

WowzerAnne

WowzerAnne
Narwhal

Majority rules, Unknown3.

27Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Voting for esque but only because I don't want to be part of the killing mob. If this turns into a senseless bandwagon though then I'm voiding my vote.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

28Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:53 pm

esque

esque
Narwhal

Snail, I thought we were friends. ;_;

29Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:59 pm

RayofLight010

RayofLight010
Narwhal

esque wrote:Snail, I thought we were friends. ;_;

All's fair in love and war~

30Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Esque Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Unknown3

Unknown3
Goldfish

lets hold on now.... your basing your lynching on a random generator.... dont you think thats a bit radical?? if its anyone it should be esque because he/she just said that the mayor told him/her that LSP was the wolf..... that is clearly impossible.

31Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty I have a feeling Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:27 pm

finkrocks44

finkrocks44
Goldfish

Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 I_gott10

He be not the werewolf!

Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Drew_w10

32Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:31 pm

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

Day 1 has ended.

As the sun set, Unknown3's feet stopped kicking and his body became still. No transformations. No fangs. Once his body was cut down from the gallows, personal artifacts found on his person identified him as a member of the Masonic Lodge here in the Lookout.

And so, my fellow citizens, the first casualty in this war was an innocent man. Do not be discouraged, as death of innocents was unavoidable. I still think we can catch the fiends who are now charged with the death of the Sheriff and Unknown3. Do not let them watch another innocent die. I hope that tomorrow's lynch will be better aimed.

Last edited by The Mayor on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

33Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:33 pm

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

Night 1 Begins Now.
Baner(s), Scry(s), and Wolves, send in your votes and requests to me, and i'll respond as quickly as possible.

I don't know how long it'll take to receive all the votes and whatnot, so not sure how long night will last. Shouldn't be all that long, expect sunrise either late tonight or tomorrow not long after 4-ish.

34Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:34 pm

finkrocks44

finkrocks44
Goldfish

NOOOOOOOOOOO, I be'ith too late Sad, why didn't I comment earlier?

35Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:47 pm

RayofLight010

RayofLight010
Narwhal

The Mayor wrote:Day 1 has ended.

As the sun set,Unknown3's feet stopped kicking and his body became still. No transformations. No fangs. Once his body was cut down from the gallows, personal artifacts found on his person identified him as a member of the Masonic Lodge here in the Lookout.

And so, my fellow citizens, the first casualty in this war was an innocent man. Do not be discouraged, as death of innocents was unavoidable. I still think we can catch the fiends who are now charged with the death of the Sheriff and Unknown3. Do not let them watch another innocent die. I hope that tomorrow's lynch will be better aimed.
FFFFFFFFFF.
*Destroys calculator*
*Destroys calculator again*
*Destroys calculator once again*
I'M SORRY, UNKNOWN3
I'LL MOURN FOR YOU Crying or Very sad

36Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

God dammit he was a mason :3

37Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Unknown3

Unknown3
Goldfish

dont you guys just love random number generators Very Happy

38Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:38 pm

WowzerAnne

WowzerAnne
Narwhal

Not exactly, but I guess someone had to be the first! Sad

And if you Unknown3 was a mason, then that means two other people knew, however I didn't see much of an effort to try and protect him.

39Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:29 pm

finkrocks44

finkrocks44
Goldfish

WowzerAnne wrote:Not exactly, but I guess someone had to be the first! Sad

And if you Unknown3 was a mason, then that means two other people knew, however I didn't see much of an effort to try and protect him.

I'm not saying directly whether or not I tried to defend him, because I am not sure whether I am allowed to, but note the "He be not the werewolf!" comment at the top of the third page.

40Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:33 pm

WowzerAnne

WowzerAnne
Narwhal

I saw that. Sadly, I was too late...

41Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Kuph

Kuph
Goldfish

Ugh the RNG sounded like such a good idea...

But with that we get some information. It looks like esque, supermassiveblackho, and now finkrocks tried to defend him? But Unknown pointed his lynch towards esque, so that takes esque out of possible other masons. So everyone that voted to lynch Unknown3 is not one of the other masons.

42Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:03 pm

WowzerAnne

WowzerAnne
Narwhal

Also, some people who haven't been posting are markmarkadam, TVface and The Kid. So we don't really have any hints as to who the could be so far.

43Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:49 pm

AlphaDecay90

AlphaDecay90
Narwhal

So I just finished reading all the posts form the first round...

WHAT WRETCHED MADNESS HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!?!?!?!?

http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/

44Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Madness?!?! No.... This... Is... WEREWOLF!!!!

Please excuse my lame sparta reference :3

45Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:36 am

AlphaDecay90

AlphaDecay90
Narwhal

Lol no but really I had no freaking idea how sinister and machiavellian this stuff was until I read all the old posts. Frankly, I thought it was some stupid BS role-playing thing but now I can say I've been pleasantly surprised at how awesome it really is cyclops

http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/

46Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:00 am

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

I had faith in your calculator, RoL! How could you disappoint me so?

47Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:26 pm

markmarkadam

markmarkadam
Goldfish

It's ok everyone. Mistakes will be made, let's just not let it happen again.

48Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:34 pm

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

Night 1 has ended.

As the sun rises, the townspeople were surprised to learn that everyone (aside form the late unknown3 of course) was present at roll call in the town square. Nobody has died over night.
This I'm sure is welcome news after the loss of such an important player on day 1. Although the masonic network is broken, it would seem fate has given you all an extra day to rebuild networks of your own. Good luck to you all.

Day 2 begins now and will end at after an undetermined time period.
Day 1 was short as we could only point random fingers (or in this case random numbers). However, now there's more reasons to negotiate and change votes, and so we're not sure how long this day will last. Expect it to be a bit longer than the first, but if majority settles early and shows no sign of changing, we'll of course end the day early.

49Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

Let's get this ball rolling.

Wowzeranne

My reasons are weak, at best. There is, however, reasons.

Last edited by Zed Di Dragon on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

50Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:57 pm

MrCarter

MrCarter
Narwhal

Mersenne Twister anyone?

Unless you want to measure radioactive decay for truly random results...

http://exartech.comxa.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum