Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 2

+15
AlphaDecay90
finkrocks44
Unknown3
Snail
MrCarter
Zed Di Dragon
Kuph
PartJoker
LSP
supermassiveblackho
esque
WowzerAnne
RayofLight010
Jman
The Mayor
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

326Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:05 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Ugh fine I'll change my third vote from myself to The Kid.

327Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:09 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Zed you should be a suicide hotline.

328Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:52 am

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

There's probably a good chance The Mayor is giving the wolves 3 night votes as well to balance it out.

/bad news

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

329Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:57 am

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

Oh. That means if even one is left we lose.

Interesting. Situation now:

Alpha: 4 votes
Carter: 3 votes
Kid: 3 votes
Wowzer: 1 votes
LSP: 1 votes

Situation if Alpha and Kid votes (and Carter changes his vote from Alpha to Random Third Person)

Alpha: 3 votes -Critical first
Carter: 3 votes -Critical first
Kid: 3 votes - Critical third
Wowzer: 3 votes
LSP: 3 votes
RTP: 3 votes

So the only way to lose is if Wowzer is a second beast.

It's too late to start second-guessing. Let's get this bandwagon rolling!

330Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:58 pm

MrCarter

MrCarter
Narwhal

1. Zed, kindly refer to me by the name my parents gave me, 'Mr'. *
2. Someone, please, kill this game.

---

* For a proper explanation, a Carter is one who carts, which was generally seen as a lower-class job. The 'Mr' title brings it back to a respectable level. That is why my parents gave me 'Mr' as a first name.

http://exartech.comxa.com/

331Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:10 am

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

My sincerest apologies, noble MrCarter Sir.

332Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

MrCarter wrote:2. Someone, please, kill this game.
Spoiler: I was a ghost wolf all along. Y'all lose.

333Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:12 pm

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

Well, instead of the exciting finale i was hoping for, looks like it'll have to end like this, in an anti-climactic force-kill.
At this point, it's safe to say that if the mob followed Zed, which I'm fairly certain they would, villagers would have won. Seeing as the villagers had victory in their grasp, and that the game is practically dead,
Werewolf Round 2 Is Officially Over.
Villagers Win.

Game started out exciting, and there was some good strategies on both sides, if only it lasted until the end. Oh well.

Look for a conclusion thread going up soon with a log detailing who was what and a few other things of importance to the game's end.

Other than that, not a whole lot to say, and so hope it was fun, thanks for playing, and it was an honor serving as your mayor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum