Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 2

+15
AlphaDecay90
finkrocks44
Unknown3
Snail
MrCarter
Zed Di Dragon
Kuph
PartJoker
LSP
supermassiveblackho
esque
WowzerAnne
RayofLight010
Jman
The Mayor
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

151Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

PartJoker wrote:Jman, defending Zed makes you look like a wolf.....

Not a good move on your part.

Can you maybe cut me some slack? I don't really care what role you think I am right now. I know I am a common villager, and Snail could confirm that I hope, as I've been close with him since the start.

I really would appreciate if those I spoke with that have some trust in me think about it especially and if you want to lynch me or let Zed be lynched, while my whole damn arguement is based on abstract thinking, not onto what makes you look like a damn wolf, go ahead and make the wrong decision, and I hope you regret it after if you do make that choice.

Edit: @AlphaDecay the whole point isn't just because he's being bandwagon'd. The whole point is it's exactly like my scenario in round 1. The whole reason that Elmo decided to start the crusade on me was because according to him I was the only one with so much evidence that can be used against me. It's the exact same situation with Zed. There's so little evidence on WowzerAnne as opposed to him, but I'm almost sure she's a wolf.

As I said almost exactly in round one, it's a matter of just trusting me this time, as everyone failed to do in round 1.

152Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:25 pm

PartJoker

PartJoker
Narwhal

Jman, I understand where you're coming from, but have you ever stopped to think that maybe both of them are wolves?

Look, lynch Zed today and have the scrier scry Wowzeranne.

Then lycnh Wowzeranne the next day if you are still suspicious.

I believe that you are just being too aggressive too soon. Remember, aggressiveness killed the cat last round.

153Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:27 pm

AlphaDecay90

AlphaDecay90
Narwhal

Jman wrote:
Edit: @AlphaDecay the whole point isn't just because he's being bandwagon'd. The whole point is it's exactly like my scenario in round 1. The whole reason that Elmo decided to start the crusade on me was because according to him I was the only one with so much evidence that can be used against me. It's the exact same situation with Zed. There's so little evidence on WowzerAnne as opposed to him, but I'm almost sure she's a wolf.

I would love to believe you, but you haven't provided a single solid piece of evidence regarding Wowzeranne's alleged status as a wolf. I'm sorry, but just having a hunch that she's the wolf just isn't enough. Remember, you're the one who tried convincing me to vote for Zed Di Dragon in the first place...

Anyway, like I said before, if it comes down to Wowzeranne and Zed Di Dragon, if either one is killed and confirmed to be a villager, then we lose to the wolves. The only difference is that Zed Di Dragon is the only person so far with any solid evidence against him.

Jman wrote:As I said almost exactly in round one, it's a matter of just trusting me this time, as everyone failed to do in round 1.

Also, correct me ifI'm wrong, but I believe that in round one there was evidence against you and LSP for being wolves until Drew began his crusade against you. Not so with Wowzeranne, as you have failed to provide any evidence she is the wolf.

http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/

154Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:27 pm

AlphaDecay90

AlphaDecay90
Narwhal

PartJoker wrote:Jman, I understand where you're coming from, but have you ever stopped to think that maybe both of them are wolves?

I believe that you are just being too aggressive too soon. Remember, aggressiveness killed the cat last round.

I agree 110%

155Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:29 pm

finkrocks44

finkrocks44
Goldfish

PartJoker wrote:Jman, I understand where you're coming from, but have you ever stopped to think that maybe both of them are wolves?

I actually have been suspecting wowzeranne too, but not ENOUGH to bring it up/vote for her(or him, not sure what it is xD), I agree with you though, we definitely need to take zed down today, because he has been the first one this entire game we have any REAL reason to lynch for. If he REALLY was a banner he should(or at least I would in that situation xD) take a screenshot of the letter from the mayor. Worst case scenario is if he isn't a wolf, then at least we can use esque as a public scrier since he would then be confirmed.

156Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

You're clearly neglecting to notice that if Zed is lynched today there would be no tomorrow.

It's 6v7 and if one villager dies the wolves win. This is why I am saying it's so worth it to just trust me and kill WowzerAnne...

157Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:35 pm

finkrocks44

finkrocks44
Goldfish

Jman wrote:

You're clearly neglecting to notice that if Zed is lynched today there would be no tomorrow.

It's 6v7 and if one villager dies the wolves win. This is why I am saying it's so worth it to just trust me and kill WowzerAnne...

Wait a second.................How do you know there's six? I smell a wolfy in the air. I still have my vote on zed, but seriously, why wowzeranne over zed??? We have 100x the needed proof and reason for zed!

158Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:41 pm

AlphaDecay90

AlphaDecay90
Narwhal

Jman wrote:You're clearly neglecting to notice that if Zed is lynched today there would be no tomorrow.
Jman wrote:would be no tomorrow.
Jman wrote:no tomorrow.

DUDE.

CHILL.THE. FU*K. OUT.

This is a forum game, and you're treating it like a life or death situation Neutral

159Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

I didn't literally mean no tomorrow lol....

I meant as in the wolves would even out with the villagers and the game would end. Hence, no more day cycles, or no tomorrow.

160Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:53 pm

AlphaDecay90

AlphaDecay90
Narwhal

Jman wrote:I didn't literally mean no tomorrow lol....

I meant as in the wolves would even out with the villagers and the game would end. Hence, no more day cycles, or no tomorrow.

-________________________________-

Yes i'm aware you didn't mean it literally, it's just that you take this game way to seriously.

Here's an elephant for your troubles.

elephant

161Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Kuph

Kuph
Goldfish

Yeah, when did you decide there was six, how can you even conclude that?

I actually have been suspecting wowzeranne too, but not ENOUGH to bring it up/vote for her(or him, not sure what it is xD)

I was wondering why people kept referring to wowzer as 'her'

If he REALLY was a banner he should(or at least I would in that situation xD) take a screenshot of the letter from the mayor.

Even if that would prove his role, I don't think the game should be played like that, kind of unfair.

And wowzeranne is one of the most random points I could think of, not very convincing.

162Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:33 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

IIIIIIIIIIII'm kinda thinking let's kill Wowzeranne.

163Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:54 pm

esque

esque
Narwhal

But but but but but I'ma scrryyyy.

I promise. I swear. I am an innocent. I rescried Snail, he came out villager this time. D:

Gaahhhh too many of us normal non evil wolfish people are dying. WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

You will kill Zed and I, and you will see that we are innocents, and you will lose.

Sorry dudes.

164Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:29 am

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

People keep stating this solid evidence crap, when all I've seen is circumstantial conjecture.

I would vote for WowzerAnne along with Jman if only I knew any of the reasons he had for suspecting her.

And I've actually done the PM thing. Jman can confirm that I sent it to Snail. As can Snail, if you ask him specifically whether or not I sent him a PM. Unfortunately, Snail confirmed my status with the Mayor and now he's honour-bound not to speak of the matter, as I was in the previous round. I could send it to you as well, Fink, but since you're not the other baner our letters wouldn't be identical and there wouldn't be the recognition.

165Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:46 am

finkrocks44

finkrocks44
Goldfish

Zed Di Dragon wrote:People keep stating this solid evidence crap, when all I've seen is circumstantial conjecture.

I would vote for WowzerAnne along with Jman if only I knew any of the reasons he had for suspecting her.

And I've actually done the PM thing. Jman can confirm that I sent it to Snail. As can Snail, if you ask him specifically whether or not I sent him a PM. Unfortunately, Snail confirmed my status with the Mayor and now he's honour-bound not to speak of the matter, as I was in the previous round. I could send it to you as well, Fink, but since you're not the other baner our letters wouldn't be identical and there wouldn't be the recognition.

I am taking my vote OFF of zed. I am trusting him for now, but DONT VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!, we need to wait till we have some evidence on someone else before we go and vote another villager off.

166Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:13 am

WowzerAnne

WowzerAnne
Narwhal

AlphaDecay90 wrote:
Jman wrote:I am going to do something so crazy, that I have some hope it might work.

I can see where you're all coming from if you choose not to agree with me while I really hope you do. This is more of a personal thing, but it makes sense if you really think about it.

Round 1: I was a common villager. So much logical evidence stating I was a wolf was presented against me that being lynched was inevitable, as I would've been convinced myself, had I not known my own role. The villagers obviously, as predicted, voted for me, which I understand 110%, which led to my death, instead of the wolf I was accusing, who indeed ended up being a lynched and identified as wolf the very next day. The villagers lost in a sense because of my death, and while everyone thinks going off of random tangents is bad, but this is much different than the random pointings in Day 1. I felt the whole time like I had so much evidence against LSP(Not this round I'm talking about Round 1), but I just couldn't present it and think of a way to persuade everyone.

Now based on that, let's look at Zed's situation here. Snail provided so much damn evidence against him that any smart person would probably not think twice, similar to what Elmo did to me, for which I applaud you Snail. I can also see myself how the things Zed's done looked incredibly wolfish, but so did I. It's called mistakes. I mean this by the fact our main reason(at least I think main reason) on lynching zed is that he called himself and his scry out on day one in a public IRC channel with ~7 people in it. He didn't mean to do this, and I believe him. Look at Alphadecay, saying how he's defending himself like a wolf would do. That same exact arguement was placed against me last round and it is a valid arguement, and in mine, and presumably Zed's case it's not.

We have to look at the standings right now, with 3 villagers dead, and all 6 wolves alive. This means that there's 7 villagers left. If Zed dies and he's a villager, we'll lose and it'll be over and done with. Thus, I cannot be responsible for pulling the same thing done to me last round, causing the wolves to win.

What I'm trying to say is that based on the "evidence" (more like abstract reasoning) above, we must lynch one of my previous and current prime suspects, WowzerAnne. Snail and a few others, and I were planning to lynch her after Zed died, to my knowledge. What I'm saying is when Zed dies, there will be no tomorrow. Please take this into strong consideration and trust me when I say lynching Zed is not the answer. While I do understand there's a slight chance my reasoning on WowzerAnne is flawed, meaning that she may be a villager, it would be much better knowing there's a higher chance of WowzerAnne being a wolf than Zed.

PS: Thanks for reading this and if you have any specific questions on anything PM me and I'll try to clarify, but if you're going to help me pull this off we have to do it before nightfall, or else the game ends and villagers lose.

I understand why you might want to defend Zed, because you feel that he is being railroaded just like you were in round one. However, in this round, we simply dont have any other person who has so much evidence against them. But if you kill Wowzeranne (who has less evidence of being a wolf stacked against her anyway) and she turns out to be a villager, the wolves also win. So you're argument is invalid. Out of Wowzeranne and Zed, Zed is being lynched simply because he has a higher chance (at least in the public eye) of being a wolf than anyone else, which is what we're supposed to do as villagers anyways.

If you lynch me, the wolves will win. It's difficult determining who is who of course because we aren't mathematically able to figure out considering we don't know how many roles there are. Part of me trusts Zed Di Dragon to be a villager and part of me doesn't either. If you lynch me though you WILL lose another villager. I may not have any allies, but that's a fault on my account. That's all I have to say. Please, don't lose one more villager.

167Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:46 am

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

I'm perfectly fine either lynching Supermassiveblackho for lack of participation or lynching Kuph for lying about his role, also claiming he scried supermassiveblackho saying he's a villager.

I think this means if one dies and is a wolf, the other is as well.

So the question is, Kuph or Supermassiveblackho?

168Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:56 am

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

Lack of participation is a good reason not to lynch someone. They'll get their ass killed on their own!

169Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:26 am

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

Also, if I could interject, please don't send screenshots of your letter or the body of text itself, as that's king of spoiling the point of the game. Just like last game, I kindly ask you don't do that... Please?
Thx
The Mayor

170Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

I agree with you 100% Mayor.

On-Topic: I feel it's time to reveal my real role, as it will explain a lot and hopefully convince the villagers to vote for Kuph.

I am Snail's scry. That's why I've been with Snail since day 1. It's also why I'm so sure Zed is innocent and Kuph is a wolf.

Night One: Scry Zed, came back as villager.

Night Two: Out of suspicion of Kuph lying about his role, I scried him. He, as I expected, came back as a wolf. He's not only lied about his role, but has also lied about scrying supermassiveblackho, another person I'm suspicious of.

Thus, we should kill Kuph today, as there's a 75% chance of him being a wolf, while for Zed, there's a 75% chance he's a villager.

I know revealing myself as this crucial role to the villagers is profound as it will probably get me killed, but I think it's worth it to die and take at least one wolf with me, as I did last round with LSP.

171Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:10 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Ya know, I think it makes sense to vote for Kuph. I don't think he'd lie about his role unless he was a wolf. Welp, let's hope this is right!

172Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Kuph

Kuph
Goldfish

I did lie about my role, figuring a scry to be the most valuable villager role, if I were to get assassinated, I'd know to look at one of the people who was also on IRC. I wasn't aware that something like seven people saw that, I thought it was only Jman, RoL, and Zed.

I reported supermassiveblackho as villager because he looked like a mason, having been one of the few people who defended Unknown at the begining. Now that there haven't been any more posts from him though, I have no idea his role, all I know is that he has had less posts than T.V.Face.

And can someone please confirm what he says of himself being a scry? Snail's supposed to be in an oath of silence and can't support him.
There's supposed to be a bunch of wolves left hiding within the people who call themselves common villagers(which yes, does include me). This next lynch is the difference between us or them, and you all keep changing your minds, so try to make the smartest lynch vote you can. If it's me, okay.

173Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:58 pm

WowzerAnne

WowzerAnne
Narwhal

Since we do not know supermassiveblackho's whereabouts, I think we should take the risk and lynch Kuph. Sorry bro. silent

174Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:47 pm

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

Day's slated to end at about 7:30 tonight.
Current votes are as follows.
The Kid votes for Zed di Dragon
Zed votes for Kuph
RoL votes for Zed
Alphadecay votes Zed
Markmarkadam votes Zed
TV Face votes Zed
Kuph votes for Supermassiveblackho
LSP votes Kuph
Jman votes Kuph
And i'm not sure if WowzerAnne is voting kuph too, but either way, Zed's in the lead.
Let's get to the decision making now. Hurry up, time's ticking.

175Werewolf: Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 2 Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Unknown3

Unknown3
Goldfish

Jman i must say you were pretty caring about your lynching of wozeranne, as i too suspect, but you were pretty quick to go to kuph. If your going to tell me that you scried him on night 2 and it came back wolf, then why did you not set your first vote for kuph in the first place. Secondly ever since you have been claiming that you are snails scry, yet snail has not commented on this forum since that claim. i still agree with you about wozeranne dispite solid evidence but now since you are telling us that you supposedly scried kuph and came back wolf and that you expected it to come back wolf, but did not set kuph as your first vote got me suspicious. If i could vote i would vote you jman, you just went from wozeranne to kuph and claimed that as snail's scry, you scried him in night 2 but didnt vote for him after your scry was wolf. Now i also understand that there is a margin of error for the scry yet, this seems to be more solid evidence that we "have" on kuph than we do on wozeranne, yet you put in wozeranne in first.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum