Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Round 4: Signup List

+32
PELIGRO
Danger
blah2355
Vapid Seraphim
wquist
thecat100
RedOctober
Bobabow
jakobs98
SirGuy
Quantumvm
chartreuse
NOT THE WAREWOLF
Ostentation
adamwang120
esque
truecrypt32
markmarkadam
Unknown3
CaptainKraft
RayofLight010
AlphaDecay90
The Mayor
Zed Di Dragon
Elmo
Sine
Cosine
MrCarter
orange08
Jman
WowzerAnne
Snail
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

thecat100 wrote:Err, may I join?

Jman the nipple butter showed me this. Looks interesting! Very Happy
Sure. Welcome.

Guards? Show this man the welcome mat.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

77Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:36 pm

wquist

wquist
Nubcake

Hi! I'm new... Can I join too? Very Happy

78Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:42 pm

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

wquist wrote:Hi! I'm new... Can I join too? Very Happy

You most certainly can! Welcome! Now, as is procedural, should you wish, I recommend going to the introduce yourself thread in the off topic section and post hints as to who you are. Even if you don't know anybody here. Then it's even better.

79Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Vapid Seraphim

Vapid Seraphim
Goldfish

Put me in the game.

80Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:54 pm

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

Vapid Seraphim wrote:Put me in the game.
..Added. Welcome! Now feel free to go introduce yourself if you'd like, or you can just lurk until the round starts, or really do as you please.

81Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:01 pm

blah2355

Goldfish

I like to join please Very Happy

I never played this game before though so I might know what I'm doing. Embarassed

Btw, jman got me here Razz

82Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:05 pm

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

blah2355 wrote:I like to join please Very Happy

I never played this game before though so I might know what I'm doing. Embarassed

Btw, jman got me here Razz

Welcome! Make yourself at home..

83Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Danger

Nubcake

I'm in!

84Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:52 pm

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

Danger wrote:I'm in!

Welcome!! Very Happy Glad to have you on board.

85Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Glad to meet all of you, welcome!

86Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:58 pm

AlphaDecay90

AlphaDecay90
Narwhal

thecat100 wrote: Jman the nipple butter

Mmmm.... nipple butter....

So many new faces this time around, which is awesome. If we try and recruit more we may be able to (hopefully) reach 32 people Smile

http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/

87Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:11 pm

PELIGRO

Nubcake

I'm READY. ESTOY LISTO WOOOO bounce

88Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

PELIGRO wrote:I'm READY. ESTOY LISTO WOOOO bounce

Hmmm first Sine and Cosine and now Danger and Peligro? I think not. Blasphemy!

<insert I'm watching you face>

89Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:40 pm

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

PELIGRO wrote:I'm READY. ESTOY LISTO WOOOO bounce

Welcome PELIGRO! Still can't believe we already have 30 players... you guys rock. If you guys haven't already, I'd recommend you all go over to this poll to cast a vote for what theme you want to see in Werewolf Round 4. You know you wanna.

90Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Sabb

Nubcake

Count me in please. Jman showed me this and it looks pretty cool.

Nice to meet you all.

91Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Sabb wrote:Count me in please. Jman showed me this and it looks pretty cool.

Nice to meet you all.
May a thousand firstborns be sacrificed in your honor. Welcome.

92Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Also signing up for my friend Deviant.

She already has an account on here since March of last year, but she asked me to sign up for her since she can't do it right now.

Last edited by Jman on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

93Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Jman wrote:Also signing up for my friend Deviant.

She already has an account on here since March of last year, but she asked me to sign up for her since she can't do it right now.
Lucky 32! Welcome.

We're thinking about keeping this open for 4 or so more people who will just be put on neutral teams.

Thanks a bunch to everyone. Never thought it possible.

32, man.

94Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:41 pm

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

Snail wrote:

Lucky 32! Welcome.

We're thinking about keeping this open for 4 or so more people who will just be put on neutral teams.

32, man.

AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE'VE HIT 32!! That's the player count of a full game. Never thought that'd happen.. However, because there's still some people who want to play, we're going to do something interesting here..
We're going to allow up to 4 (four) more players to sign up, and to compensate, we're introducing a new role:
Arch-enemies (neutrals).
Each neutral will be paired with an enemy neutral and their one objective in the game is to have that enemy killed. If they successfully convince the mob (or even the wolves) to kill their neutral enemy, they win the mini side game and get the happiness associated. This allows for some interesting strategies and denials and such, and even allows for the sacrificing of neutral players when it's too risky to lynch unknowns..
Anyways, once again, you all are great, can't believe we hit 32, and i'm looking forward to a great game in a bit over a week. What a Face

95Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:36 am

AlphaDecay90

AlphaDecay90
Narwhal

Snail wrote:

Lucky 32! Welcome.

32, man.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Free-willy-jump
Only picture in existence that can describe the greatness of this event.

http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/

96Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:37 am

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

I will gladly pay you tuesday for a cheezburgr today.

... Or.. Can I Haz Play?

I saw you've reached your cap but will be adding other players.

I'm assuming by default us last 4 people wont be restricted to being those neutral folks.. otherwise everyone will know who I am LOL.

97Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:53 am

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Slade wrote:I will gladly pay you tuesday for a cheezburgr today.

... Or.. Can I Haz Play?

I'm assuming by default us last 4 people wont be restricted to being those neutral folks.. otherwise everyone will know who I am LOL.
Shweet, of course you can join. And yeah, it'll be fully randomized because otherwise it'd make no sense. Welcome.

98Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:06 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Snail wrote:

... Or.. Can I Haz Play?

Shweet, of course you can join. And yeah, it'll be fully randomized because otherwise it'd make no sense. Welcome.

Wait, so now any one of us can be neutral even if we were in the first 32? I thought the last 4 would be neutral against each other just for fun or something, idk.

99Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Jman wrote:
Snail wrote:

... Or.. Can I Haz Play?

Wait, so now any one of us can be neutral even if we were in the first 32? I thought the last 4 would be neutral against each other just for fun or something, idk.
Yeah, it's randomized. Elmo and I came up with a cool "The Ship"-like idea for neutrals so that their little minigame is still fun (if not more fun) than the actual game, so don't worry.

100Round 4: Signup List - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:17 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

Jman wrote:
Snail wrote:

... Or.. Can I Haz Play?

I understand the kind of unfairness of that.. I just found out this morning and there's a CHANCE I have a role in the game and someone who has been in here waiting gets a neutral character.. but without that randomization, everyone will know that the last 4 people are neutrals and not wolves/villagers so they wont actually be in the game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum