Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Round 4: Signup List

+32
PELIGRO
Danger
blah2355
Vapid Seraphim
wquist
thecat100
RedOctober
Bobabow
jakobs98
SirGuy
Quantumvm
chartreuse
NOT THE WAREWOLF
Ostentation
adamwang120
esque
truecrypt32
markmarkadam
Unknown3
CaptainKraft
RayofLight010
AlphaDecay90
The Mayor
Zed Di Dragon
Elmo
Sine
Cosine
MrCarter
orange08
Jman
WowzerAnne
Snail
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Round 4: Signup List - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Slade wrote:
Jman wrote:
Snail wrote:
Slade wrote:I will gladly pay you tuesday for a cheezburgr today.

... Or.. Can I Haz Play?

I saw you've reached your cap but will be adding other players.

I'm assuming by default us last 4 people wont be restricted to being those neutral folks.. otherwise everyone will know who I am LOL.
Shweet, of course you can join. And yeah, it'll be fully randomized because otherwise it'd make no sense. Welcome.

Wait, so now any one of us can be neutral even if we were in the first 32? I thought the last 4 would be neutral against each other just for fun or something, idk.

I understand the kind of unfairness of that.. I just found out this morning and there's a CHANCE I have a role in the game and someone who has been in here waiting gets a neutral character.. but without that randomization, everyone will know that the last 4 people are neutrals and not wolves/villagers so they wont actually be in the game.
The thing we're planning on doing for neutrals is if there's 3 neutrals, we'll give each neutral a "prey" (another neutral) in a sort of circular setup, and whoever kills their prey first (or whoever's prey dies first for whatever reason) wins the little mini-game thing. Meanwhile, the neutrals will probably have a much larger survivability because villagers and wolves don't want to waste a lynch/nightvote on them.

(An exception being in the early game, when lynching neutrals is the perfect way to keep villager ranks safe, but that's easily counteracted by the neutrals keeping quiet until the heat rises).

So it's fairly interesting and balances out in the end, and it shouldn't be any worse to be a neutral.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

102Round 4: Signup List - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

Sounds fun all around bud. I look forward to my first game with ya'll.

103Round 4: Signup List - Page 5 Empty Re:Round 4: Signup List Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:48 pm

CaptainKraft

CaptainKraft
Narwhal

HELL YEEEEAAAHH!!!

Glad you could make it Slade, it's good to finally lync... I mean see you outside the guild.

-your friend Deekz

http://www.jdgamer.com

104Round 4: Signup List - Page 5 Empty Issues Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Vapid Seraphim

Vapid Seraphim
Goldfish

Hey guys,

I've just learned that for a portion of Spring Break, I'm being sent off into the internet-less hinterlands far far away. Neutral This, of course, will make it difficult for me to play on a daily basis for 4-5 days. As I don't want to inconvenience anyone or take up a dead spot, You can give my spot to a potentially more active player if you need to. I'll catch the next game. Cool

-Vapid

105Round 4: Signup List - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Vapid Seraphim wrote:Hey guys,

I've just learned that for a portion of Spring Break, I'm being sent off into the internet-less hinterlands far far away. Neutral This, of course, will make it difficult for me to play on a daily basis for 4-5 days. As I don't want to inconvenience anyone or take up a dead spot, You can give my spot to a potentially more active player if you need to. I'll catch the next game. Cool

-Vapid
Aaah, alright. Sorry to hear that.

Have fun in them hinterlands, fresh air should be nice and all.

106Round 4: Signup List - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Now we have 32, no more neutrals? Very Happy

107Round 4: Signup List - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

Jman wrote:Now we have 32, no more neutrals? Very Happy
33 actually at the moment, and there's still a few more yet who might join. Of course, if when things start, we have only 32, there'll be no neutrals. But in reality the neutral team adds some really interesting game mechanics and strategy. Not as boring as the name might imply.

108Round 4: Signup List - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Ah, didn't see "lolno" .___.

109Round 4: Signup List - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Risque

Risque
Goldfish

I'm in.

110Round 4: Signup List - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Risque wrote:I'm in.
Great woohoo. Glad to have you.

111Round 4: Signup List - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:06 pm

buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear
Nubcake

Buzzlightyear would like to play

112Round 4: Signup List - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 4: Signup List Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

buzzlightyear wrote:Buzzlightyear would like to play
...I could've sworn you signed up already? Guess not. Welcome!

Edit oh psh you registered but just never signed up is all, that explains things. Well glad to have you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum