Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cast your votes!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cast your votes!!! Empty Cast your votes!!! Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:39 pm

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

That's right folks, the Choose Your Theme poll will close Friday night at 11:59 PM (Miami/New York/Atlanta timezone). Make sure you guys vote!! We want to hear your opinions, and so far we haven't received enough votes to call it a fair win for any topic. If you guys don't vote you might allow a minority topic like My Little Pony to win. And you guys don't want that now, do you? So get to them polls and show the world what true democracy looks like! Oh and here is a cherry with a face for motivational purposes. cherry

2Cast your votes!!! Empty Re: Cast your votes!!! Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:20 am

AlphaDecay90

AlphaDecay90
Narwhal

Kind of short notice. Can we wait till sunday night? I was planning on using the weekend to deal with werewolf stuff...

http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/

3Cast your votes!!! Empty Re: Cast your votes!!! Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:34 pm

The Mayor

The Mayor
Narwhal

AlphaDecay90 wrote:Kind of short notice. Can we wait till sunday night? I was planning on using the weekend to deal with werewolf stuff...

The poll has been up for several days, and it takes all of two minutes to vote... plus I need a final selection by Friday so I can begin preparing promotional materials for release over next week. And this is only for the theme vote; the rest of the polls can of course wait longer.

4Cast your votes!!! Empty Re: Cast your votes!!! Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Yeah, tomorrow night at 11:59 is perfect. Let's just stick with it, as Elmo said it takes a few seconds to pick your vote.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum